(APP) Note.Pro.12.1 keyboard(Note 10.1 2012 compatible)

Search This thread

schrodinger56

Aug 10, 2014
I forgot to ask what is your error? Is it during installation via recovery or having foreclose after installing it?IF error when recovery try to redownload the zip file.If having foreclose try to clear data of samsungIME.apk in application manager.

When I try to flash the zip file using TWRP recovery I get the error message......Failed.

PremiumMediocre

Oct 5, 2012
It's no big deal but the right arrow is cut off in portrait, and if you use the swedish keyboard a couple of other keys as well.

Thanks for sharing. Part from these small niggles its very good.

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
That's the one, thanks.

Ok I'll try to find a fix this weekend but I can't promise mate. I've look at the SamsungIME,but I can't find the option for Svenka.Maybe its tied to another language.Maybe you can help me identify languages related to Svenka?What I see is for cyrill, ukrainian, danish,bulgarian,macedonian,icelandic,lithuanian, armenian,khmer,estonian,turkish,albanian,urdu,kazakh,hebrew,russian,latviesu,latvian, and other asian languages.Hope you can help identify which one is closest to your language.

Last edited:

PremiumMediocre

Oct 5, 2012
Ok I'll try to find a fix this weekend but I can't promise mate. I've look at the SamsungIME,but I can't find the option for Svenka.Maybe its tied to another language.Maybe you can help me identify languages related to Svenka?What I see is for cyrill, ukrainian, danish,bulgarian,macedonian,icelandic,lithuanian, armenian,khmer,estonian,turkish,albanian,urdu,kazakh,hebrew,russian,latviesu,latvian, and other asian languages.Hope you can help identify which one is closest to your language.

If it's too complicated, feel free to drop the issue. It is a very small flaw. But, if it helps, danish is the keyboard layout I suspect is most like Swedish.

What I miss most is a " ' " key in potrait for english, but I guess that's something only Sammy can fix.

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
If it's too complicated, feel free to drop the issue. It is a very small flaw. But, if it helps, danish is the keyboard layout I suspect is most like Swedish.

What I miss most is a " ' " key in potrait for english, but I guess that's something only Sammy can fix.

If you want the " ' " key in potrait, you can try activating the secondary symbols like my screenshot(look at the x letter). Wanam exposed has the option to activate it or you can modify features.xml in csc folder.If you prefer the 2nd option I can share my features.xml with the option activated to you.Ok thanks its Danish then I'll look into it this weekend but I can't promise mate. If I don't suceed,I'm really sorry.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-24-19-39-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-24-19-39-32.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_2014-09-24-19-41-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-24-19-41-41.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: PremiumMediocre

ordeniz

Oct 4, 2012
SWYPE?

I flashed this keyboard but can't use swype function, I think it is not included, right?

Correction:it works with only English Language not Turkish
Edit:I must choose qwerty not Turkish qwerty in order to make swype function work.

Last edited:

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
I flashed this keyboard but can't use swype function, I think it is not included, right?

Correction:it works with only English Language not Turkish
Edit:I must choose qwerty not Turkish qwerty in order to make swype function work.

Is Türkçe the turkish language you referring too? If yes I just tried swype function, its working fine both English and Turkish on mine.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Note pro 12.1 keyboard I resized for our Note 2012.Working keyboard(full,floating,split), hand writing function, partial working pen function, vibration,shift,ctrl-(copy,paste,cut) and emoticons. I've made this for my personal use, but decided to share it here for others to enjoy it too for those interested. I've tested it only in English language and Gnabo rom ver.6(Deodexed-rom),but might work with other roms.There are still bugs(due to different screen resolutions),but so far almost everything is working and no foreclose for me so far.Please try it in english and also in your own language and check for bugs. Post the bug you found and a screenshot here if possible, so I can try to fix it(but I can't promise:D).Install via recovery .Enjoy!

P.S. Uploaded the stock deodexed keyboard for those who want to go back to stock.
    Uploaded the tab 4 keyboard too, used in Gnabo rom.
    For those who downloaded the 1st version, please redownload the fixed version (fix suggestion words dimensions cutoff as reported by Skhulile ).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Thanks for the heads up mate:good:! Updated the O.P. for possible fix please try it and let me know how it works.

Mate, i tested it, and i can confirm that it's fixed and working flawlessly
    Working great with Polish language!

Thanks!
    Did you try it in English version first? I have the emoticons in english language please help me check it then in polish please. let me know how it works. Thanks for the confirmation:highfive: .
    I found it ? I try your keyboard in adress bar in browser but it is hidden there. In another text fields it is available. Everything works great in Polish.
    OK, good. Yes I mean I can type in Arabic with the Note Pro 12.1 keyboard, which is a big deal. Proof: شكراً جزيلا :)