Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bootloader accidentally RELOCKED

OP woodywoodson

14th June 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
My HTC ONE Verizon I have accidentally relocked and cannot flash a working recovery. S-OFF. It happened by accident while I was using WinDroid universal toolkit and hit relock by mistake, I have CWM recovery on it but I can't wipe and install a ROM without it freezing. I have tried sideloading liquidsmooth but it stalls at startup. Is there a way to get an unlocked bootloader without installing a ROM? Do I need to use an RUU and if so which one?

Thank you very much in advance.
14th June 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 464

1,402 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is a zip from Scotty's thread on how to lock/unlock using recovery or su commands.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
15th June 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,356

3,042 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywoodson

My HTC ONE Verizon I have accidentally relocked and cannot flash a working recovery. S-OFF. It happened by accident while I was using WinDroid universal toolkit and hit relock by mistake, I have CWM recovery on it but I can't wipe and install a ROM without it freezing. I have tried sideloading liquidsmooth but it stalls at startup. Is there a way to get an unlocked bootloader without installing a ROM? Do I need to use an RUU and if so which one?

Thank you very much in advance.

since you are s off you can also use my ruu mode compatible trwp in my ruu thread. that will get you a custom recovery and root back. then run the command to unlock from Scotty's thread.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
28th September 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

since you are s off you can also use my ruu mode compatible trwp in my ruu thread. that will get you a custom recovery and root back. then run the command to unlock from Scotty's thread.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I'm using HTC Butterfly S. And it's relocked and s-on . Please help me how to undo RELOCK
28th September 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,356

3,042 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furaihiy

I'm using HTC Butterfly S. And it's relocked and s-on . Please help me how to undo RELOCK

Do you still have an HTC unlock token? If not go to HTC dev and get one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread