Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, The Thinnest 10″ Tablet, Is Now Official

The post Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, The Thinnest 10″ Tablet, Is Now … more

True Silent Mode Xposed Module for Lollipop

more

Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015

The post Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015 appeared first on … more

Samsung Unpacked Coverage: All About the S6

more
Thread Closed

[ROM] Illusion Weeklies

OP xboxfanj

28th May 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
523 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

It wouldn't make any difference. Its all AOSP ROMs. Cyanogemod or not, you'll have the same issues.

We'll crap. Thanks man. I've heard that htc locked up some wifi hardware so others couldn't mess around with it? I guessing that's causing some of the problems random people are having. Honestly, do you feel that this will all get worked out?
28th May 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #12  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,519
 
3,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric turd

We'll crap. Thanks man. I've heard that htc locked up some wifi hardware so others couldn't mess around with it? I guessing that's causing some of the problems random people are having. Honestly, do you feel that this will all get worked out?

It always gets worked out, like anything just a few teething problems to start with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
This ROM, like previous Illusion ROMs I've used in the past for other devices runs quite well. Only thing holding me back from daily driver use is the persistent WiFi bug plaguing all the current AOSP M8 builds.
29th May 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #14  
xboxfanj's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,707
 
7,106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringcrown

This ROM, like previous Illusion ROMs I've used in the past for other devices runs quite well. Only thing holding me back from daily driver use is the persistent WiFi bug plaguing all the current AOSP M8 builds.

I hear you, man. It's really annoying. Not sure what we can do about it though.
29th May 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #15  
md1008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 326
 
1,615 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj

I hear you, man. It's really annoying. Not sure what we can do about it though.

Call the cops!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #16  
myrmidon84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 69
 
215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Loved this rom on my Gnex. Thanks for getting it over to my new phone!
29th May 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #17  
pbedard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 515
 
2,747 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by md1008

Call the cops!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Running awesome

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium HD app
25th June 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #18  
pbedard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 515
 
2,747 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Is the ROM dead ??

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium HD app
28th September 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #19  
samteeee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 40
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbedard

Is the ROM dead ??

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium HD app






Hope not, man
Illusion is always one of the best Roms, on any device.
28th September 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #20  
xboxfanj's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,707
 
7,106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Yep.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes