[KERNEL] (007) Sense/GPE (3.4+Hybrid/UV/OC/Intelliplug/active/FauxSound) [08-02-2014]

28th September 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #911  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 555

966 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

This app looks investing is it worth using does this apply in the uk or is mainly for this us ? Just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebidybob

Different app. He was talking about changing Mac address. P.s flar2 has an app as well.

ooops! Apologies!
28th September 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #912  
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 469

2,111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildestpixel

Very worthwhile as it gives you easy access to use Faux. Unlike Elemental which is configured by the installer or a universal tool such as Trickster MOD (which is also a paid app in full form) , faux has all of its settings pertinent to the device in its dedicated app.

For example settings on the Moto G differ to the settings on a M8 as the deice detection gives different options that are available in the kernel due to the tweaks Faux has implemented that differ from Snapdragon 400 to Snapdragon 801.

I'm running all of the suggested settings from https://plus.google.com/+PaulReioux/posts/CbzQZR7gjkh with my Max clock at 2.88GHz as my phone likes that. Phone runs quicker in terms of Mhz than my 900 laptop!!!

Thanks I was talking about prifi I already purchased fauxclock but thanks for your help anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebidybob

Different app. He was talking about changing Mac address. P.s flar2 has an app as well.

28th September 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #913  
Thanks Meter: 119

296 posts
@faux123 do you plan to add multi Rom support?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread