Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL] - "Sneaky" - HA P6 Custom Kernel - Beta1 - [Jan 22]

OP jimbo77

23rd April 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #31  
jimbo77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
1,477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

@jimbo77 Can you work on this? To make it more stable or add some features? Or are you working on another device now?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06

I can't keep working on the kernel. I swapped my Ascend P6 for a LG Optimus G last month and I have no way to test the kernel after compiled.

I'm sorry but this is most likely dead...
23rd April 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #32  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

I can't keep working on the kernel. I swapped my Ascend P6 for a LG Optimus G last month and I have no way to test the kernel after compiled.

I'm sorry but this is most likely dead...

Okay that's sad but much luck with your new device.

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06
25th April 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #33  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

I can't keep working on the kernel. I swapped my Ascend P6 for a LG Optimus G last month and I have no way to test the kernel after compiled.

I'm sorry but this is most likely dead...

@jimbo77 Atleast One question I still have can we flash this Kernel on a KK Rom?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06
25th April 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #34  
jimbo77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
1,477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

@jimbo77 Atleast One question I still have can we flash this Kernel on a KK Rom?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06

Not possible. This kernel is just ment for Stock JB Roms. NO KK sources released as of now so no Custom Kernel for KK.
25th April 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #35  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

Not possible. This kernel is just ment for Stock JB Roms. NO KK sources released as of now so no Custom Kernel for KK.

Okay thanks for the quick response. Not good for us.

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06
25th April 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #36  
jimbo77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
1,477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Okay thanks for the quick response. Not good for us.

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06

I know, but it's Huawei's fault due to the lack of sources, with proper sources Surdu could also improve most of his custom roms, not to mention Custom Kernels updated for Huawei KK and other ROMS based of KK.
19th July 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
hi
i have question
what is kernel ?
what is boot.img ?
i have kk installed .is this necessary 4 me to install ?
28th September 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #38  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
hello
what is kernel ?
i have installede aosp 4.4.4 from tksla
can i flash this with twrp ?
is it necessary ?
28th September 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #39  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.mohamadtaghi

hi
i have question
what is kernel ?
what is boot.img ?
i have kk installed .is this necessary 4 me to install ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.mohamadtaghi

hello
what is kernel ?
i have installede aosp 4.4.4 from tksla
can i flash this with twrp ?
is it necessary ?

A kernel is the part of the software that translate the code for the hardware. A kernel is in a boot.img so it's the same thing.
This kernel is for android 4.2.2 and not for 4.4.4, you can try but make a backup before flashing because it will most likely not work so only do that when you know what you are doing.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei p6, jimbo, kernel, sneaky
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes