Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hard Brick D800 - Please Help! At a loss

OP Sneaky Elephant

15th April 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Ok so thank you for your help so far. I was able to install Linux on a USB drive and ran the commands and pushed appropriate files from there. I pushed all files including recover.img but the phone will not boot into recovery. Please help!

Thank you!
15th April 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 27

115 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Elephant

Ok so thank you for your help so far. I was able to install Linux on a USB drive and ran the commands and pushed appropriate files from there. I pushed all files including recover.img but the phone will not boot into recovery. Please help!

Thank you!

you are not alone dude. i had the same issue since sunday and i have spent almost 46 hours already trying to restore my LG G2 F320S korean model.

i followed that instruction in linux, everything went well but then I ended up with a phone not going past the LG logo. the screen no longer dims like how it used to with the secure boot fail error. again, it stucked at the LG logo and thats it.

pressing the 3 buttons though for 5 seconds shows a white screen with 3 options and a bar code under.

but all of these options will just take me back to the LG logo.

I went to a phone technician today, and they said the doing a JTAG fix is the only way to resolve the problem because after trying to fix it with linux, it is no longer identified by my PC.

what are your solutions so far?

anyways before this issue came up, i tried to flash TWRP using flashify, it failed. then went back up. tried to update the OS via OTA then thats it.

i home someone could help us out.
15th April 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambetdelarosa

you are not alone dude. i had the same issue since sunday and i have spent almost 46 hours already trying to restore my LG G2 F320S korean model.

i followed that instruction in linux, everything went well but then I ended up with a phone not going past the LG logo. the screen no longer dims like how it used to with the secure boot fail error. again, it stucked at the LG logo and thats it.

pressing the 3 buttons though for 5 seconds shows a white screen with 3 options and a bar code under.

but all of these options will just take me back to the LG logo.

I went to a phone technician today, and they said the doing a JTAG fix is the only way to resolve the problem because after trying to fix it with linux, it is no longer identified by my PC.

what are your solutions so far?

anyways before this issue came up, i tried to flash TWRP using flashify, it failed. then went back up. tried to update the OS via OTA then thats it.

i home someone could help us out.

What are the negatives to doing a JTAG fix?
16th April 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 285

410 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

What are the negatives to doing a JTAG fix?

Here is your fix.

follow exactly. LINK
16th April 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh

Here is your fix.

follow exactly. LINK

Followed steps already, still can't boot into recovery.
16th April 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 285

410 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Followed steps already, still can't boot into recovery.

if your device is insured maybe report it lost and pay deductible and get a new one AND NEVER ROOT AGAIN
7th September 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #17  

31 posts
linux cant recognizy my lg g2 f320L
Quote:

Thank you!

HI Sneaky elephant........bro I am having the same problem with my lg g2(hard bricked) that its not recognised by Ubuntu...it just shows hssusb-hulk.....no partitions to mount.............
in ur next reply u said that issue solve.....
kindly tell me too that how ur issue resolved...........thanks......
16th September 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #18  
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr jam

HI Sneaky elephant........bro I am having the same problem with my lg g2(hard bricked) that its not recognised by Ubuntu...it just shows hssusb-hulk.....no partitions to mount.............
in ur next reply u said that issue solve.....
kindly tell me too that how ur issue resolved...........thanks......

The same with me - UP
28th September 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #19  

31 posts
install ur Ubuntu sing VMware....then partitions will appear.........

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

install ur Ubuntu using VMware......then ur mobile will be recognised and partitions will appear.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread