No registration required

[ROM][BETA] Cyanogenmod10[BETA]

OP wulsic

27th September 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #291  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 601

890 posts
More
What is the progress of this build? Its seems the last time i check, the same issues with Wifi, Audio etc still persists.
The Following User Says Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #292  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 1,347

1,299 posts
More
@xdagee well, I already fixed some small things in my last testing build but I still have to fix ril in that one. I cant work like weekly/daily on these things since I am also busy with school and I want to graduate at the end of the year.

If I have time and when I am also in the mood then I will work on it again. When I have 1 week vacation then I will ask my friend or I can borrow his fame, would speedup my kernel ramdisk fixing attempts.

Also, feel free to contribute to my github.com/wulsic in the fame port project and also try to hammer out the issues
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #293  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 601

890 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

@xdagee well, I already fixed some small things in my last testing build but I still have to fix ril in that one. I cant work like weekly/daily on these things since I am also busy with school and I want to graduate at the end of the year.

If I have time and when I am also in the mood then I will work on it again. When I have 1 week vacation then I will ask my friend or I can borrow his fame, would speedup my kernel ramdisk fixing attempts.

Also, feel free to contribute to my github.com/wulsic in the fame port project and also try to hammer out the issues

wo, that's already enough. Well as you can see from my signature, I owe a desire hd and thanks to Musta and other's like me we have been able to give our device a new looks and enjoy the latest versions of Android as it passes by.

i will love to support your development but i dont owe a Galaxy fame; I just got it from a friend, just rooted and looking forward to get some new looks to the device so i decided to search and found one over here but unfortunately it can be used as a daily driver.

just said a hi wanting to know the progress of this development because CM11 will soon been a thing of the past as we are all looking forward to CM 12 or what ever they will call it.

I wanna recommend you for your great job and keep it up.
Hoping to see for builds from you soon.
God be with you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #294  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 1,347

1,299 posts
More
@xdagee ahh I didnt saw your signature because I was typing from tapatalk but now I see . I also don't own the galaxy fame, I am just trying to make it full work because my friend has an fame but he doesnt even want to borrow it to me so I have to do it mostly blind .
I know about cm11 that it will be the past but I still have to figure out some issues relating to the kernel, I think the problems relay in the ramdisk.

Thankyou I am doing my best to make soon a new test build when I have free time.
Also goodluck with your builds
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod10, galaxy fame
Previous Thread Next Thread