(ROM)(Official)(HYBRID)(Unified_MSM8960) GZR Validus_v6.1 JB & KK (4.4.4) 08.18.14

25th September 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #261  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 812

1,928 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatMan01

First off, I want to thank the team for an awesome ROM. I have came over from the 4.2 version and i enjoyed being able to set the LCD Density to have more space on the screen. i have tried all the settings several times and rebooted as specified but there was no change. Has anyone else had this problem or am i just doing something wrong?

That will be corrected next build. Also you can use exposed frameworks to do this.
26th September 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #262  
Thanks Meter: 5

29 posts
My apologies but I just have to say it one more time. I admit...I'm a fanboi.
Re: the JB version.

I love this ROM. It is flawless. Did you see what I wrote there?
F L A W L E S S.
I've only had one ROM ever that was just as flawless and that was Nexusesque. That one is a good ROM for JB but it was 100% vanilla. Which I liked. But the extra features and touches in Validus have made this phone an absolute joy to run and they don't slow it down AT ALL.
I was thinking I had to post just one more time last night when, as I was trying to sleep last night I docked my phone. The battery light came on as it has since I installed this ROM.
"That's starting to get annoying...I wonder if I can shut that off?"
OF COURSE YOU CAN.
I have gone through a lot of ROMS. The camera didn't work on A, the WiFi sucked on B, the camcorder didn't work on D, no BT on E... I was pretty fed up with ROMs. Then I found this beauty. The level of customization is just off the charts.
I couldn't wait to get a new phone, but now? I dunno. Validus didn't breathe new life into my phone, it made it enjoyable to use. I don't know if I even WANT a new phone anymore!

Thanks again guys. STELLAR ****ing work. (Can we swear here???)
Last edited by 7eregrine; 26th September 2014 at 05:00 PM.
26th September 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #263  
Thanks Meter: 20

175 posts
just flashed the rom. so far, it's awesome.
the only problem is the camera...all KK roms i flashed on my phone has a terrible camera quality...that's why i end up flashing back stock jb 4.1.2
someone send me moto x camera apk but even so it's not as good as stock 4.1.2
i really want to stay in this ROM, but i need good camera...
is anyone using a different camera apk that is good as stock jb? the one that came in the rom, at least in my phone, can't even focus properly

edit1:
guys, i would like to ask one more thing.
what you think it's better, stay on JBBL builds, or go to KKBL builds which are made with the new kernel?
is there a big difference in performance between the kernel 3.0 and 3.4?
i LOVED the rom. this Rom is fcking great and i want to stay in it.
i just want to know this first...if there is a better camera apk and if is better go to KKBL builds to have better performance (ye i like playing games!)
thanks
Last edited by xubeiga; 27th September 2014 at 06:14 AM.
27th September 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #264  
Thanks Meter: 17

53 posts
Just flashed the KKBL build.
so far, so good.
pretty awesome actually.
lot of features, fast, smooth...probably staying on this Rom.
good job Team, you rock!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RonDelonge182 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 01:01 AM   |  #265  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 812

1,928 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xubeiga

just flashed the rom. so far, it's awesome.
the only problem is the camera...all KK roms i flashed on my phone has a terrible camera quality...that's why i end up flashing back stock jb 4.1.2
someone send me moto x camera apk but even so it's not as good as stock 4.1.2
i really want to stay in this ROM, but i need good camera...
is anyone using a different camera apk that is good as stock jb? the one that came in the rom, at least in my phone, can't even focus properly

edit1:
guys, i would like to ask one more thing.
what you think it's better, stay on JBBL builds, or go to KKBL builds which are made with the new kernel?
is there a big difference in performance between the kernel 3.0 and 3.4?
i LOVED the rom. this Rom is fcking great and i want to stay in it.
i just want to know this first...if there is a better camera apk and if is better go to KKBL builds to have better performance (ye i like playing games!)
thanks

I use the Nubia Camera ported. Search for it it looks nice and i like the photos better for some reason
The Following User Says Thank You to TecknoFreak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in RAZR HD Android Development by ThreadRank