No registration required

[GUIDE] 220 Elements Safe to Freeze in Titanium Backup 4.4.2 NE6

OP hristopelov

28th September 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #31  
sacramento, ca
Thanks Meter: 20

190 posts
More
What do I unfreeze to get multi window working? Thanks.
28th September 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #32  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 173

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsamus

What do I unfreeze to get multi window working? Thanks.

Did you freeze com.sec.android.app.FlashbarService? If so, defrost that first... there may be other dependencies that need to be active but I'm not exactly sure what they are. If FlashBar service is active (but possibly crashing or something), as an "almost last resort", you may want to defrost everything (which would hopefully restore multi window) then go through and re-frost rather slowly until you notice the problem has started again, then you can pinpoint which other element is the problem (lot's of fun, I know!). Or if flashbarservice is active but crashing, I would try to catch it in a log, and you may be able to tell what it's missing but needs from that. Hope it's an easy fix!
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzmachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #33  
sacramento, ca
Thanks Meter: 20

190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzmachine

Did you freeze com.sec.android.app.FlashbarService? If so, defrost that first... there may be other dependencies that need to be active but I'm not exactly sure what they are. If FlashBar service is active (but possibly crashing or something), as an "almost last resort", you may want to defrost everything (which would hopefully restore multi window) then go through and re-frost rather slowly until you notice the problem has started again, then you can pinpoint which other element is the problem (lot's of fun, I know!). Or if flashbarservice is active but crashing, I would try to catch it in a log, and you may be able to tell what it's missing but needs from that. Hope it's an easy fix!

Thanks!! That was it. Unfroze it and multi window works again.
29th September 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #34  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 173

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsamus

Thanks!! That was it. Unfroze it and multi window works again.

Excellent man! Really glad to hear that you got it sorted easily

BTW, I've always thought that this thread was an excellent resource and I always review it after a clean install, so nice to see it back near the top of the forum
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzmachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread