Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] 220 Elements Safe to Freeze in Titanium Backup 4.4.2 NE6

28th September 2014, 11:28 AM |#31  
sacramento, ca
Thanks Meter: 25

209 posts
More
What do I unfreeze to get multi window working? Thanks.

28th September 2014, 04:13 PM |#32  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 292

353 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsamus

What do I unfreeze to get multi window working? Thanks.

Did you freeze com.sec.android.app.FlashbarService? If so, defrost that first... there may be other dependencies that need to be active but I'm not exactly sure what they are. If FlashBar service is active (but possibly crashing or something), as an "almost last resort", you may want to defrost everything (which would hopefully restore multi window) then go through and re-frost rather slowly until you notice the problem has started again, then you can pinpoint which other element is the problem (lot's of fun, I know!). Or if flashbarservice is active but crashing, I would try to catch it in a log, and you may be able to tell what it's missing but needs from that. Hope it's an easy fix!
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzmachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 07:14 PM |#33  
sacramento, ca
Thanks Meter: 25

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzmachine

Did you freeze com.sec.android.app.FlashbarService? If so, defrost that first... there may be other dependencies that need to be active but I'm not exactly sure what they are. If FlashBar service is active (but possibly crashing or something), as an "almost last resort", you may want to defrost everything (which would hopefully restore multi window) then go through and re-frost rather slowly until you notice the problem has started again, then you can pinpoint which other element is the problem (lot's of fun, I know!). Or if flashbarservice is active but crashing, I would try to catch it in a log, and you may be able to tell what it's missing but needs from that. Hope it's an easy fix!

Thanks!! That was it. Unfroze it and multi window works again.
29th September 2014, 01:39 AM |#34  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 292

353 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsamus

Thanks!! That was it. Unfroze it and multi window works again.

Excellent man! Really glad to hear that you got it sorted easily

BTW, I've always thought that this thread was an excellent resource and I always review it after a clean install, so nice to see it back near the top of the forum
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzmachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread