[Q&A] eZKAT 4.4.2 ROM

Announcement from eZdubzitmk4: eZKAT v2.5 COMING SOON!!
27th July 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #151  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmStrongDickPunch

Posted in main thread but never got any reply but has anyone had a problem when answer a call either end can't hear anything? This just started happening and it never happened on stock
As soon as I reboot and call the person back it's like nothing was wrong we can hear each other but it happens again a few hours later
Any suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

No...not here.
The Following User Says Thank You to mexigga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Cake

Is there any way yo get WiFi working WITHOUT using Agni? Agni makes my phone lock up (and then my alarms don't go off lol). If I don't plan to go to Roms below 4.3, can I just upgrade my bootloader?

Actually, the way I did it was (on T-Mo version SGH-T889) same technique should apply though to anyone having this issue I would think) I Odin-flashed a Pre-Rooted Stock 4.3 ROM (Mr. Robinson's), set up my wifi and some other basic settings and then dirty-flashed this ezKAT rom over it.

Before rebooting I flashed the S5 keyboard and rebooted. After I rebooted, I got the "No Sim Card inserted" error. Flashed the T-Mobile modem zip in recovery mode and rebooted. Final two steps were cleaning up by reinstalling SuperSU from playstore and BUSYBOX and rebooting one more time. Everything is working perfectly.

The only Note 3 feature I've found so far that doesn't seem to work is the air gesture, and I think that's only because the Note 2 doesn't have that sensor unless I'm mistaken. All the Air Commands work, Multi-window, the S-Pen, etc. are fully Functional, and the interface is smooth as butter - it really is very impressive. Great work guys!!

FYI - Skip the 2.0NEW Keyboard (it doesn't work) and just flash the S5 keyboard - for those who may not have found that answer yet. I wasted a lot of time and high blood pressure on that one!
16th August 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #153  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Lag and freezing
Hi everyone,

I recently installed ezKat on my Note 2 SGH-T889, everything is working fine, the only issue that i have is that my phone becomes unresponsive and really laggy to the point where it cannot be used at all. I don't know what is causing the problem and I was wondering if someone else ran into this and found a solution. So far I dont know if theres a way to diagnose what is causing the lag and how it can be fixed, but if there is one and someone can guide me through it i'd really appreciate it.

edit: took out the SD card and my phone is running super fast, no lag at all. I tried formatting and using a different SD card but nothing seems to solve the lag issue.

edit 2: Installed SDFix and it looks like it's running fine for now.
Last edited by jdc3dart; 17th August 2014 at 12:12 AM.
25th August 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #154  

2 posts
Thumbs up ezkat 2.0
Thank you for creating this ROM. I am new comer who has jump from ROM to ROM searching for one that is working within my needs.
I love DN3V5. I kept going back to it many many times. LTE didn't work properly. So I kept switching to other ROM.
Finally, I came to this one. I believe this is it. The functionality of SPen works plus extra from note 3.
I can't thank you enough for the ROM.
10th September 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #155  

1 posts
Unhappy please help me!!!!
Ok I have the t mobile 889 model of the SGN2 and I am already rooted but when I followed the instructions given for this rom it failed I don't know if I did something wrong or left out something can someone please help me
10th September 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 65

233 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xritapx

Ok I have the t mobile 889 model of the SGN2 and I am already rooted but when I followed the instructions given for this rom it failed I don't know if I did something wrong or left out something can someone please help me

List exactly what you did including all files flashed and what recovery you are using so we may better help I'll get back as soon as I can after ur reply

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ArmStrongDickPunch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #157  
Flag florida

4 posts
More
not a noob- apn settings
hey guys just would like to say thank you for all these great roms specially ezkat 2.0, rocking it everyday and is running smooth, however just have a small question hopefully someone can help, im getting low speeds even when getting 4g signal, sometimes h+ kicks in but not as often as it used to, checked apn settings and they all seen fine, i did flash t889 modem and wifi fix patch by kedan, is there something im missing, i appreciate the help, and again thanks for this great rom, oh one more thing on model number is giving me sgh-i317 is this a problem? if it is can you please suggest a solution thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread