Thanks Meter: 0

By phoneee, Junior Member on 23rd February 2014, 10:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2014, 10:41 PM |#21  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Lg G2 on pageplus with no data
I got my G2 on payrolls easy enough, but I can't seem to get my data to kick in. The signal keeps switching between 1 and 3g but I'm not actually able to send data. Sms and calling is fine. I can't find the service menu in 4.4.2 to toggle data like I'm accustomed to doing. Can anyone help?

26th July 2014, 04:20 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
any update on getting data on ls980?
27th July 2014, 01:55 PM |#23  

More
Sprint lg g2
Hi everyone I need help flashing my sprint lg g2 to page plus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8th August 2014, 07:41 PM |#24  

More
LG G2 Verizon no data
Hello im new to the cell phone flashing industry, and I have a customer with a Verizon LG G2 and I believe that I have flashed it correctly since everything works except for the data. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Any serious answer is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
P.S. I flashed the phone to pageplus.
29th September 2014, 03:19 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cell_junkie

Hello im new to the cell phone flashing industry, and I have a customer with a Verizon LG G2 and I believe that I have flashed it correctly since everything works except for the data. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Any serious answer is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
P.S. I flashed the phone to pageplus.

im having same problem i used appleflasher for a half flash im wanting to finish the job manually but idk where to start
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)