Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Great case!

OP Trevor_g

17th April 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

128 posts
Just bought this. Came in the mail (pretty quick shipping to Ontario), and I'm really impressed with it:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00G...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Very slim, the cover wakes and sleeps properly when it's opened and closed, stitching is flawless... all in all, a really high quality case. Very happy with it, even after owning for a week or so.

Only one complaint: the case is missing a couple of features compared to the one pictured in the ad. There is no cutout for the charging port (I plan to add this myself -- easy fix), and there is also no hand strap. Not huge losses in my opinion.
19th April 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

122 posts
Deal breaker....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor_g

Just bought this. Came in the mail (pretty quick shipping to Ontario), and I'm really impressed with it:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00G...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Very slim, the cover wakes and sleeps properly when it's opened and closed, stitching is flawless... all in all, a really high quality case. Very happy with it, even after owning for a week or so.

Only one complaint: the case is missing a couple of features compared to the one pictured in the ad. There is no cutout for the charging port (I plan to add this myself -- easy fix), and there is also no hand strap. Not huge losses in my opinion.

I think that the missing charging hole would be a deal breaker for me. Especially since they advertised it as a feature. I hate companies that basically lie in their ads. Cutting into what looks like formed leather might not be such a good idea. But, hey, it it works for you, all the best. The Moko case I have has the charging hole, and it is very convenient.
20th April 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 397

1,840 posts
More
got the same on ebay for like 15 US dollars, its not great but its cheap so i didnt think too much of it
8th May 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

56 posts
Cool
I am still looking for a bumper case or skin for this tablet. It seems pretty rare...
9th September 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
Seems like a good case, although no charging hole would probably be a miss for most people.
9th September 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #6  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 38

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDinosaur

got the same on ebay for like 15 US dollars, its not great but its cheap so i didnt think too much of it

Same here, mine was shipped directly from China. No issues, arrived as promised. No charging hole on this one either.
Last edited by houtx2; 9th September 2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: spelling correction
29th September 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 54

300 posts
618$ lol wtf

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread