AT&T Galaxy Mega Official KitKat Update

OP micxploed

16th September 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
galaxy mega
[
were I can download odin for galaxy mega i527. my phone just show the galaxy mega logo then shut off. did any idea what can be.
16th September 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #122  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 5

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050

Here is a thought.... Once root is acquired in this new 4.4.2 can't we just have it load the proper digitizer driver (maybe a .ko file?) Just a thought...

I have said this many times also...Once and if we ever get root the driver can be back dated and then it will work properly...As of now..some if not over 70% of users who bought these second hand have the boot looping issue with non-oem screens...Which the AT&T trick works so well in the stores because they never crack the units open,and suspect the worst and swap them...Keep in mind...The phone has to be used on the account also...It has to show the IMEI has been used at one point on the account or they won't do anything with it...Good luck..

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelmax

[
were I can download odin for galaxy mega i527. my phone just show the galaxy mega logo then shut off. did any idea what can be.

This is Odin,the Pit file,and the AT&T Jelly Bean full firmware with full instructions..Hope this helps..

http://unbrick.itcse.com/unbrick-sof...mega-sgh-i527/
29th September 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #123  
Flag Payson, UT
Thanks Meter: 32

257 posts
More
So everyone that used this update completely destroyed their touch screen drivers? AWESOME...
29th September 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 131

1,287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazersecurity

So everyone that used this update completely destroyed their touch screen drivers? AWESOME...

That wasn't my case. Mine was the digitizer. I switched the white screen from the International to my AT&T Mega and after the 4.4.2 update the digitizer stopped responding. I can still see the screen (LCD is ok) Waiting to see if someone comes up with a root method for this phone and then a driver for the digitizer so I can get my white A&T Galaxy Mega back up and running... Using my Note3 in the meantime running Pac ROM, haven't missed the Mega yet.. only it's huge screen...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread