136 posts
More
are the new build still have voip bug?
sorry for my bad english
Yesterday, 07:13 AM   |  #392  
Flag Warszaw
Thanks Meter: 68

313 posts
I have not been able to find Dynamic Statusbar features. It is there?
Yesterday, 07:25 AM   |  #393  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 446

712 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi.nos

I have not been able to find Dynamic Statusbar features. It is there?

PA features won't be in until they get open sourced by PA, because they don't add these features earlier to their public repos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhotha

are the new build still have voip bug?
sorry for my bad english

Make a backup of your current rom and try. I don't use any VoIP apps so I don't know.
Yesterday, 07:39 AM   |  #394  
Flag Warszaw
Thanks Meter: 68

313 posts
Hey, I have problem with Play Store. It does nothing after I launched it. I installed 0day gapps mini dated on 1st of september, and then I tried newest nano (only Play Store and Play Services). I have no idea how to fix it, tried cleaning data. Any ideas?

SOLVED by restoring a titanium backup of Play Services.
Last edited by domi.nos; Yesterday at 04:33 PM.
Yesterday, 12:58 PM   |  #395  
Flag JAKARTA
Thanks Meter: 75

303 posts
More
I got random reboot 2times. Looks like default status bar color is not transparent 100%, so i have to use gravitybox to make it 100% transparent, i also cant find sliding brightness option anywhere, thanks for gravity box again.

1. I cannot play music using bluetooth, tried it on my car (using shuttle music player) but it force closed..

2. Is there no option to force stop application from status bar or recent app like on aosp? (Inside developer setting), i cant find one like that.

3. I cant upload picture, Is this problem can't be solved on kitkat?
Yesterday, 05:01 PM   |  #396  
Flag Maceda
Thanks Meter: 127

482 posts
More
I activated that option where when you receive a notification, it gives you a bar with the notification itself. How do I disable this again?
Yesterday, 05:24 PM   |  #397  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 446

712 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo31

I got random reboot 2times. Looks like default status bar color is not transparent 100%, so i have to use gravitybox to make it 100% transparent, i also cant find sliding brightness option anywhere, thanks for gravity box again.

1. I cannot play music using bluetooth, tried it on my car (using shuttle music player) but it force closed..

2. Is there no option to force stop application from status bar or recent app like on aosp? (Inside developer setting), i cant find one like that.

3. I cant upload picture, Is this problem can't be solved on kitkat?

1. I have tried audio over bluetooth with the car of a friend and it worked, that's why I implemented lpa with that fix, but if it's not working for you for any reason edit build.prop and set
lpa.decode=false
lpa.use-stagefright=false
tunnel.decode=false

I can't help you with the other 2 sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanferr

I activated that option where when you receive a notification, it gives you a bar with the notification itself. How do I disable this again?

You talking about hover? You disable it the same way you activate it. Pull down status bar and click on the hover icon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sajito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:33 PM   |  #398  
Flag Maceda
Thanks Meter: 127

482 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajito

1. I have tried audio over bluetooth with the car of a friend and it worked, that's why I implemented lpa with that fix, but if it's not working for you for any reason edit build.prop and set
lpa.decode=false
lpa.use-stagefright=false
tunnel.decode=false

I can't help you with the other 2 sorry.

You talking about hover? You disable it the same way you activate it. Pull down status bar and click on the hover icon.

Yep, that's it. How did I forget...silly me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread