[BOUNTY] New Root Method Exploit - ACHIEVED!!!!!

26th September 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #931  
Flag Banglore
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4manceph

My intention was not to make fun of arvind3023 but I couldn't wrap my mind around why this was difficult information to find.
Now I have clarification and totally understand the dilemma he was having. Sorry arvind3023 if my words came across as picking on you. I sincerely apologize if I was received in this manner.
You're doing great!
However, I will admit that I was picking on Sprint and rightfully so....

Oh its ok... no problem.... XDA developer forum is great, its bringing developers from various country on signle platform and they all helping each other.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote:

My intention was not to make fun of arvind3023 but I couldn't wrap my mind around why this was difficult information to find.
Now I have clarification and totally understand the dilemma he was having. Sorry arvind3023 if my words came across as picking on you. I sincerely apologize if I was received in this manner.
You're doing great!

Oh its ok...
XDA Developers forum is great, bringing developers from various country on single platform, they all helping each other.
26th September 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #932  
Flag Banglore
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demiurge7

Searching for many days? Its really not that hard to find out - No, the bootloader is not unlocked on the VZW S5, nor is it likely to be.

Thanks for reply,
one more question i have, u specifically mentioned VZW S5, can i know what about other variants? Is it the same status for all samsung galaxy S5?
Actually for my work any variant of galaxy S5 will be ok, if it is unlocked.
26th September 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #933  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bellevue, WA
Thanks Meter: 292

268 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind3023

Thanks for reply,
one more question i have, u specifically mentioned VZW S5, can i know what about other variants? Is it the same status for all samsung galaxy S5?
Actually for my work any variant of galaxy S5 will be ok, if it is unlocked.

Yes, other variants are unlocked to my knowledge. I believe T-mobile and Sprint, but you would have to check their threads to be sure. Your best bet would most likely be in the unified development side.

Sprint Q&A
T-Mobile Q&A

The key to getting proper answers on XDA, is asking in the right places (and then searching). Your question has no doubt been asked and answered countless times in other relevant threads. I do not mean this in a condescending way, just trying to help. XDA is great for collaboration, answers, and help... but only in the relevant arenas.
Last edited by Demiurge7; 26th September 2014 at 03:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demiurge7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #934  
Thanks Meter: 17

163 posts
Quote:

You're doing great!

Agreed on the Sprint comment LOL. I loves me some VZW. Even if they are money hungry, blood sucking bammas
29th September 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #935  
Forum Moderator
Flag Maras Dantia
Thanks Meter: 7,000

5,999 posts
More
I have only one response to this, enjoy the locked bootloaders
You could go T-Mobile, but Sprint has always treated me fairly, even if the service areas are a bit lackluster.

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul
The Following User Says Thank You to Stryke_the_Orc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bounty, exploit, galaxys5, root, verizon
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S 5 General by ThreadRank