★ [Q&A] [Chat Room] JasmineROM Discussions ★

Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.3.4 Update
Yesterday, 11:00 PM   |  #651  
Thanks Meter: 62

241 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punisherb273

I am on 2.3.2 NC4 and I have Google wallet set up with tap and pay but I have not been able to get it to work anywhere that accepts tap and pay. Can anyone help me out?

Verizon/Samsung hasn't released any official drivers for our tap and pay. And we would need a secure sim card. This was discussed a while back and I can't seem to remember if we have a secure sim or not.. Now softcard by Verizon might work, I don't use it but I haven't seen anybody say that it hasn't.
Yesterday, 11:15 PM   |  #652  
Flag Chicago,IL
Thanks Meter: 306

994 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punisherb273

I am on 2.3.2 NC4 and I have Google wallet set up with tap and pay but I have not been able to get it to work anywhere that accepts tap and pay. Can anyone help me out?

I don't think they ever got that working. Might be wrong about it but we can thank Big Red for no tap to pay on Google Wallet. They want you to use Isis or whatever they call it now.
The Following User Says Thank You to thegamerdarkseid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:32 AM   |  #653  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by K03WL3R

Verizon/Samsung hasn't released any official drivers for our tap and pay. And we would need a secure sim card. This was discussed a while back and I can't seem to remember if we have a secure sim or not.. Now softcard by Verizon might work, I don't use it but I haven't seen anybody say that it hasn't.

ok I saw in the op that tap and pay was working so I thought it was all software and foxed due to the s5 port. Oh well I guess I'll wait for dumbass Verizon as usual
The Following User Says Thank You to punisherb273 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom
Previous Thread Next Thread