30th September 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
This method solved my imei null/null as well as baseband unknown problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy045

Help!... So let me explain what happened. I was flashing couple of roms on my SM N900 EXYNOS to see wich one i fancy, or what not, and when i finnaly make up my mind i look up and my mobile network bars are missing.

So i dont panic, i had my efs backed up, but when im ready to go and restore it i find that its not there i had deleted it doing wipes and stuff from the roms i was using.

I really want to fix it but i have no idea how without my backup. when i check mi imei it says null null, i have no network.

i flashed the stock rom but that wont fix it. please help

I have note 3 sm-n900 running 4.4.2 i had installed vn-rom 13.1 yesterday, and it screwed my phone, no imei no network nothing.
I found this solution on some blog (i dont remember the name sorry) but it said to install a app "GSII REPAIR" found on play store and just click repair and the phone reboots and problem solved. Original imei restored, baseband version restored, sim card detected.

The app specification says the app is only for galaxy S II but it does work on sm-n900 as well.
This is not my solution just found it in some blog, thought would share it here.
Hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to miteshchury For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #22  
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 979

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miteshchury

I have note 3 sm-n900 running 4.4.2 i had installed vn-rom 13.1 yesterday, and it screwed my phone, no imei no network nothing.
I found this solution on some blog (i dont remember the name sorry) but it said to install a app "GSII REPAIR" found on play store and just click repair and the phone reboots and problem solved. Original imei restored, baseband version restored, sim card detected.

The app specification says the app is only for galaxy S II but it does work on sm-n900 as well.
This is not my solution just found it in some blog, thought would share it here.
Hope it helps.

This app will NOT work on N9005, as N9005 has another partition structure.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread