Post Reply

AOSP for Galaxy S4 LTE-A : CM, AOSB, Carbon, LS, MoKee, SlimKat, Temasek, crDroid

27th September 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #301  
salluhassan's Avatar
Member
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
thanks for informing me about skype, now i am sure about having not working skype in liquid smooth and working in cm with arter97 kernel. and yes this is known issue with roms
28th September 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #302  
Junior Member
Flag Riihimäki
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
areter97 sites are back in bisnes. (yes)
Yesterday, 08:46 PM   |  #303  
Junior Member
Flag Riihimäki
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
I tried every cm-rom what there is, and I tested about 10 voip programs and every single one worked. Viber I think mayby best. Video, text and whole shebang. Could there be something wrong with skype? I know for a fackt that viber worked every single rom that I could found in this section, included spl rom?
Today, 03:46 AM   |  #304  
salluhassan's Avatar
Member
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by same-xx

I tried every cm-rom what there is, and I tested about 10 voip programs and every single one worked. Viber I think mayby best. Video, text and whole shebang. Could there be something wrong with skype? I know for a fackt that viber worked every single rom that I could found in this section, included spl rom?

yeah this is known issue of voip apps in liquid smooth builds. i can be sure of that.
Today, 10:11 AM   |  #305  
Junior Member
Flag Riihimäki
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
I know that you are extremely busy guy, but I have to ask could you turn your s5 rom for 330 to 9560 for us. We could really use at least one TW rom that works and you are our best bet. Every other coder doesn't give us flying duck. We have really need for fom where is oc, uc, ov and uv.
Today, 10:14 AM   |  #306  
arter97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 1,979
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by same-xx

I know that you are extremely busy guy, but I have to ask could you turn your s5 rom for 330 to 9560 for us. We could really use at least one TW rom that works and you are our best bet. Every other coder doesn't give us flying duck. We have really need for fom where is oc, uc, ov and uv.

Donate me the device then.

I cannot develop on devices I don't own.
That's why my CM took so long to work properly on i9506.
Today, 10:26 AM   |  #307  
Junior Member
Flag Riihimäki
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Read your xda email. I'm sending you mail after I check a couple of things.
Today, 12:04 PM   |  #308  
ode_'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
@arter97 would you consider to develop more for i9506 if you had device?

Hey guys, what if we collect/donate money (310€) for this or similar, must check what its best common then:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy...-/221363536844

I'm ready to drop ten for this, how many else is willing to do so?
Hands up guys!
Today, 12:17 PM   |  #309  
arter97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 1,979
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ode_

@arter97 would you consider to develop more for i9506 if you had device?

Hey guys, what if we collect/donate money (310€) for this or similar, must check what its best common then:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy...-/221363536844

I'm ready to drop ten for this, how many else is willing to do so?
Hands up guys!

Touchwiz kernel(which is already in development for e330s), S5 porting ROM(which is already DONE in e330s), a working PhilZ Touch recovery and probably more bug fixes for CM?

:P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 i9506 Android Development by ThreadRank