It took a lot more than my prevision as I had an hard week at work.
By the way, here goes the script.
Maybe's not a coding masterpiece, but it seems to work quite well. I might have forgot some dependencies, so feedback is appreciated. Please let me know if you find any error; if possible, use github issue tracker
PS: I will add more detailed explanation soon, even if I hope running 'NookResigned.sh -h' would be quite self explanatory.
I tried to make the script modular:
- running with no options will just resign the system;
- to add Reader patch, add -p option;
- to add dictionary conversion add the -d option
- the -r option is used to restore from backup
- the -c option will simply try to resolve dependencies.
Enjoy it! Cheers
EDIT: as stated in readme, many thanks to RenateRST and ApokrifX; this "user-friendly" script is based on their previous work and suggestions.