Post Reply

[THEME][M8] TWRP Holofied - Black / Dark / Light / Play / XDA [10/09/14]

21st September 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #81  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,549
 
10
10,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Oops, I posted in the wrong thread again, lol . . .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55584956
21st September 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #82  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,773
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

Oops, I posted in the wrong thread again, lol . . .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55584956

Well, let's try that again. Re-uploaded with a fix for the fix...
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #83  
Modding.MyMind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richmond, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,653
 
1,839 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
@z31s1g, let me know when you are ready to allow your new design to be ported .
21st September 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #84  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,773
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind

@z31s1g, let me know when you are ready to allow your new design to be ported .

Will do. [emoji106]
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #85  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,549
 
10
10,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g

Well, let's try that again. Re-uploaded with a fix for the fix...

All good now

Last edited by Captain_Throwback; 21st September 2014 at 06:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #86  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,549
 
10
10,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
You know, I was completely happy with this theme, and then MultiROM happened, and I'm stuck without it :sadface: . . . can't wait until the MultiROM theme is ready .

I guess I can use Holofied in the interim .
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #87  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,549
 
10
10,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
@z31s1g

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the latest version of AROMA-Filemanager doesn't support touch on newer Sprint devices, including the M8. I have an updated binary that works on all devices here: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...ll-M8-variants

You may want to update your zip on the first page to include it. Thanks again for all your hard work on this. I look forward to using the MultiROM Materialised theme! This is probably a silly question, but the MultiROM theme only themes the stuff in recovery, not the interface when you boot up the device and select a ROM, right? It'd be nice to be able to theme that . . . maybe I need to confirm where there are options for that in the N5 forum . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #88  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,773
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

@z31s1g

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the latest version of AROMA-Filemanager doesn't support touch on newer Sprint devices, including the M8. I have an updated binary that works on all devices here: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...ll-M8-variants

You may want to update your zip on the first page to include it. Thanks again for all your hard work on this. I look forward to using the MultiROM Materialised theme! This is probably a silly question, but the MultiROM theme only themes the stuff in recovery, not the interface when you boot up the device and select a ROM, right? It'd be nice to be able to theme that . . . maybe I need to confirm where there are options for that in the N5 forum . . .

No, I wasn't aware. Thanks for the info, will update the aroma FM zip with your version then.

Multirom theme is in the making, but giving me headaches as multirom twrp doesn't display transparent gradients the way stock twrp does. So shadows currently look plain ugly. Not sure if this is device dependant though.

As for the boot menu ui, no it can't be themed. Tasssader has written an explanation a while back why it isn't possible, and shortly afterwards he released an updated version with the current looks. And is a huge leap forward...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:28 PM   |  #89  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
211 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
hi guys, this is M7 compatible?
probabily not...but i hope because it is very gorgeous for twrp!

Thnx in advance
Today, 02:51 PM   |  #90  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,773
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix70

hi guys, this is M7 compatible?

The themes are compatible with every device that has a 1080x1920 resolution.

The device specific thread for the M7 is here.
Last edited by z31s1g; Today at 03:00 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2600, 2700, holofied, theme, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Themes and Apps by ThreadRank