[4.2.2][MIUIv5 4.2.14] Bionic

Search This thread
T

Tquetski

I downloaded our MiPatcher Tool a couple times today and all downloads I get are corrupted and will not unrar

Use WINRAR not 7zip, the format is really RAR5 and I packed it this way to encourage people to use WINRAR to do APK operations with .xml stuff WINRAR won't break the signature on a zip file

lancelinksp

Apr 17, 2012
Mount Dora
Use WINRAR not 7zip, the format is really RAR5 and I packed it this way to encourage people to use WINRAR to do APK operations with .xml stuff WINRAR won't break the signature on a zip file

This is what happens when trying to open with WinRAR

MiPatcherdamagedArchiveError_zps999298b7.png

Last edited:

lancelinksp

Apr 17, 2012
Mount Dora
You're MSM8960 afaik so no

Also
http://www.gizchina.com/2014/06/09/meizu-vp-li-nan-confirms-flyme-open-sourced/?PageSpeed=noscript

But I don't give as much of a **** about MIUI at this point, they're still 4.2 officially where Meizu is making moves in a truly progressive direction

Isn't MSM8960 the Moto X? I'm confused what your response meant? If you're not doing the Motorola Bionic build anymore, I understand. I was just glad to get one build. Thanks for the effort you put into releasing that one for us. I was just curious. I've never seen Meizu's OS but that sounds cool.

T

Tquetski

Any device that is Motorola and I've released for will still be getting builds.

I'm basically only dropping non-moto models

Oggie7797

Jan 10, 2014
Jordan, Arkansas
Any device that is Motorola and I've released for will still be getting builds.

I'm basically only dropping non-moto models

Will we be getting a build with MIUI 6 since its officially in the works now? I hope so. Looks pretty nice
This thread hasn't had much activity so was bumping and wondering if we ever got MIUI6 I haven't run MIUI since the gingerbread days and slightly on ICS. Now I won't flash anything but KitKat lol

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic

Reactions: Eiht

Top Liked Posts