TWRP cant mount Data 0mb

OP rail205

25th June 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 127

528 posts
More
Hi all, Strange thing happening to me. I was running Tweaked Rom for the longest time, then I decided to try Liquid Rom (as it does not update my bootloader), flashed as always and when it booted I had no signal, IMEI,etc. quick heart attack then decided to use my Tweaked nandroid. Which worked fine was back in action. Now when I go into recovery I get all kinds of errors saying cannot mount DATA,CACHE,DALVIK,INTERNAL. I tried updating my TWRP to the latest ... No Luck. they still wont mount and show 0mb space. Phone is still working. Anyone have any input or guidance for me.

Much Appreciated

Sorta Fixed, switched to CWM recovery and all is well, although if I go back to twrp it still shows cant mount internal sd, data,dalvik etc...

Thanks for Looking and maybe this will help others that run into this problem
Last edited by rail205; 25th June 2014 at 09:24 PM.
30th September 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rail205

Hi all, Strange thing happening to me. I was running Tweaked Rom for the longest time, then I decided to try Liquid Rom (as it does not update my bootloader), flashed as always and when it booted I had no signal, IMEI,etc. quick heart attack then decided to use my Tweaked nandroid. Which worked fine was back in action. Now when I go into recovery I get all kinds of errors saying cannot mount DATA,CACHE,DALVIK,INTERNAL. I tried updating my TWRP to the latest ... No Luck. they still wont mount and show 0mb space. Phone is still working. Anyone have any input or guidance for me.

Much Appreciated

Sorta Fixed, switched to CWM recovery and all is well, although if I go back to twrp it still shows cant mount internal sd, data,dalvik etc...

Thanks for Looking and maybe this will help others that run into this problem

I got the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy s3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread