[ROM][SM-P600][XXUCNH3][4.4.2] ★★xKat v4.0★★ (24.09.2014)

Announcement from hanspampel: Welcome to xKat Rom
28th September 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #681  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,298

1,626 posts
Donate to Me
More
About probs with OG Battery, try to flash this Zip. I forgot the apk in the rom.

The Following User Says Thank You to hanspampel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #682  
Thanks Meter: 277

807 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspampel

I dont think ill add more features. I dont use this tab anymore since i got my sfp3. So i update my roms only for you guys.

Alright, gotcha man. Thank you so much for the continued updates! Nice though, the pro 3 is sick. How do you like it?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
29th September 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #683  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,298

1,626 posts
Donate to Me
More
It runs much better as this device. The Notes and other android devices, specially ALL samsung devices, are not so performing as i wish. But this is a problem of android too. So i convert completly to windows. Atm. Nobody know how it looks like in the near future.
29th September 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #684  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 149

1,208 posts
More
Was action memo removed or did I miss the option in aroma? Does anyone have an apk by any chance?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
29th September 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #685  
Thanks Meter: 39

300 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspampel

It runs much better as this device. The Notes and other android devices, specially ALL samsung devices, are not so performing as i wish. But this is a problem of android too. So i convert completly to windows. Atm. Nobody know how it looks like in the near future.

Thanks for keeping up the work even though you've switched to a Win tablet. Though, personally, I wouldn't have a Win tablet if you gave me one for free. To each his own.

To me, its all about "choice" and not super performance. (Though I'll admit to upgrading from the original Note to the 2014 for the performance gain.) But I use Android tablets for the same reason I use regular Linux on my desktop. Choice. You'll just never find the vast variety of free, or very inexpensive apps on Win or iOS that you have with Linux and Android.

I guess if you are an IT pro and need the very "top-of-the-line" for your profession, you can afford the premium one pays for Apple or Windows. But I'm a 75 yr old retiree who is quite happy with a refurbed 2014 Note for $179.
Last edited by lewmur; 29th September 2014 at 06:36 PM.
29th September 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #686  
Thanks Meter: 160

910 posts
I really like this ROM, but I'm finding some of the deep spen functions don't work correctly for me. Changing handwriting to text, character recognition in some other apps, those cause crashes for me. Lot of the other features are great but it seems like some of the libraries might be cut.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 12:34 AM   |  #687  
Thanks Meter: 354

1,503 posts
More
Coming from xKat 3.1 I should be fine without wiping right?
Yesterday, 02:31 AM   |  #688  
Not Of This World
Thanks Meter: 35

113 posts
I'd trade my Note 2014 right now for a Surface Pro 3. Only problem is I'd have to trade 3 Notes for it to be even. The SP3 is ridiculously smooth, just way to expensive. Sorry, Off topic.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 05:30 PM   |  #689  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2

72 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty2k9

I'd trade my Note 2014 right now for a Surface Pro 3. Only problem is I'd have to trade 3 Notes for it to be even. The SP3 is ridiculously smooth, just way to expensive. Sorry, Off topic.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

I do have a SP3 and it is insane how smooth and fast. The only thing i dont like is the amount of apps available for the tablet but i hope that will change in the near future. i still use my galaxy Note because of the useful apps i can find there other than that i will keep supporting SP3 too.
Yesterday, 07:02 PM   |  #690  
Thanks Meter: 98

318 posts
Hi Hanspampel.....great work again......thx a lot......but after Flash from scratch (full wipe) , i had lost my SU rights. ....SU App was installed, but no binary was installed. After flashing su update. Zip from chainfire, i got my su rights back......the other thing is, you wrote, this rom is based on the new dbt Firmware, but after clean install with magazine UX launcher, i got spanish csc as standard. ...why? Does it happen something wirh the magazine ux Pack? Normaly, a clean flashed Rom on dbt based should have German as basic language. ....right?.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread