[THEME] TRON THEME TWO v1.5 - For BadBoyz Rom - By Team Anonymous

OP Pneuma1985

6th August 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pneuma1985

One of the best quotes ever and I adopted that quote from one my favorite gfx designers Bradley gmunkowski and in his interview for the breakdown on his extensive tron legacy work.... This spoke to me in so many ways and I think it's speaks to the pneuma in all of us gfx designers.

Sent from my HTCM8

Man, for a short time, my phone was the envy out of the sea of bland iphones, I wish that sense 6 would have been easy to port[emoji3]
6th August 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #52  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 1,006

774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkrocks

Man, for a short time, my phone was the envy out of the sea of bland iphones, I wish that sense 6 would have been easy to port[emoji3]

Well i ported this theme to sense 6 and the m8 I may port it to the new 4.4.3 but not sure yet...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pneuma1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 100

363 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pneuma1985

Well i ported this theme to sense 6 and the m8 I may port it to the new 4.4.3 but not sure yet...

So this is all good for the latest Bad Boys Rom?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
30th September 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #54  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 1,006

774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trialsoul

So this is all good for the latest Bad Boys Rom?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

No this rom transitioned from the badboyz build to renovate when me and yeti joined team renovate and this thread is extremely old: we are still good friends with the badboyz crew just figured we'd switch gears based on the roms we'd be running. And no this theme is not ready for the latest badboyz rom at all... This is a 4.4.2 base for sense 5.5 as you can read in the OP. I said I'd think about doing a 4.4.3 version but i have decided against that since I made that statement if you keep reading. I have a job, family, wife, etc so I currently don't have time to port this theme to 4.4.3. We are currently working on an AOSP project and then I will be making some clocks after that... I've been learning alot of eclipse lately so I'm trying to learn as much as I can while I can. After that we have other designs we want to make... As I stated above I kept tron theme alive for over a year and we spent thousands of hours making compositions and psd's for that theme... It's time for us to move one we are designers and again as I stated before the nature of the xml in androidL has changed so sense in itself will inevitably change thats a fact so our desgins for the furture are going to be different thats what we do we are gfx designers... Oh yeah this response was based on the fact that I already posted this response in the newest tron theme thread...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pneuma1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Sprint HTC One Themes and Apps by ThreadRank