[ROM][MILESTONE1] SuperG2 & Bareback [ZVC][8/5/14]

Yesterday, 08:22 PM   |  #991  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 393

565 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1

If you just flashed kernel, it's gonna be related to that. I've never seen that before, strange.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thank you. never thought it was roms fault (been running since release date)-dont think its kernel either ran for few days.

pretty sure there is a recovery bug that begat twrp custom with thermal dialed in- or fixed. strange indeed device is behaving better-may be good to go, though most files are dusted. hopefully not compromised. maybe the wcdma preferred is from vzw hidden menu ? think lg did some secret updating and maybe it responded to that somehow ? am on the fence about using insurance. have window to go to store rt now. love the way it has been working and battery life-would rather not have to tot (sans pc would borrow bc replacement zvd prolly ) , and
really been digging new furnace with SUPERG2. thank you !
Yesterday, 09:33 PM   |  #992  
OP Senior Member
Flag NEEEEBRASKA
Thanks Meter: 2,435

2,909 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchener17

thank you. never thought it was roms fault (been running since release date)-dont think its kernel either ran for few days.

pretty sure there is a recovery bug that begat twrp custom with thermal dialed in- or fixed. strange indeed device is behaving better-may be good to go, though most files are dusted. hopefully not compromised. maybe the wcdma preferred is from vzw hidden menu ? think lg did some secret updating and maybe it responded to that somehow ? am on the fence about using insurance. have window to go to store rt now. love the way it has been working and battery life-would rather not have to tot (sans pc would borrow bc replacement zvd prolly ) , and
really been digging new furnace with SUPERG2. thank you !

Naw, I didn't think you were saying it was rom but I thought you had just got on new kernel. Good luck getting everything 100% sorted out though.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrogers1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:53 PM   |  #993  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 393

565 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1

Naw, I didn't think you were saying it was rom but I thought you had just got on new kernel. Good luck getting everything 100% sorted out though.

thank you

- guess wont get a new one and leave it as a head scratcher. don't know how yall are going to make this rom better , but sure you will somehow . the new furnace is great btw if you arent already running . screen looks really good , its fast and battery is awesome-he made new feature sweep 2 dim and its pretty sweet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d3rp, milestone 1, preview, racecar, superg2, winning
Previous Thread Next Thread