[ROM][KK][4.4.2][i777] PAC-man [Nightly Builds][pacman.basketbuild.com]

OP SteveMurphy

8th September 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #91  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,303

1,302 posts
More
I did a little "research" (basically just looked in the i9100 thread), and saw this post from @bluefa1con: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6302

We share essentially the same nightly schedule the i9100 does (their last one was 8/25 as well), so as soon as bluefa1con gets settled in there's hope our builds will also resume.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th September 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #92  
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,254

2,232 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy

I did a little "research" (basically just looked in the i9100 thread), and saw this post from @bluefa1con: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6302

We share essentially the same nightly schedule the i9100 does (their last one was 8/25 as well), so as soon as bluefa1con gets settled in there's hope our builds will also resume.

Thanks @SteveMurphy. I hope he does. I like to run PAC when i get bored with other ROMs. Plus we can use all the options we can get. Not like there's a ton of development for us anymore.

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #93  
Flag Atlanta

1,302 posts
More
From @bluefa1con: "fixing the problems before class nightlies should be up soon"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #94  
Thanks Meter: 121

223 posts
Waiting the new update :thumbup:
Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Free mobile app
27th September 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #95  
Flag Atlanta

1,302 posts
More
The i9100 has finally received an update as of 9/27, but our folder is still showing the 8/25 build. I don't think @bluefa1con has initiated these builds (believe it to be another maintainer). I'll keep an eye on it until Monday - if nothing has changed I'll PM the new maintainer and see if he can get us going again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #96  
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,254

2,232 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy

The i9100 has finally received an update as of 9/27, but our folder is still showing the 8/25 build. I don't think @bluefa1con has initiated these builds (believe it to be another maintainer). I'll keep an eye on it until Monday - if nothing has changed I'll PM the new maintainer and see if he can get us going again.

Good looking out bro. Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #97  
Flag Tema
Thanks Meter: 95

138 posts
More
if you ask me i would say pacman for i777 is over. just as development by other rom builds have been given up on. working on other two roms, not an easy road and i am thinking of adding pacman to the list.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edwin270 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #98  
Flag Atlanta

1,302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwin270

if you ask me i would say pacman for i777 is over. just as development by other rom builds have been given up on. working on other two roms, not an easy road and i am thinking of adding pacman to the list.

I think you're right, I haven't gotten a response from the new 9100 maintainer, plus they're having a lot of issues over there. Also, I've noticed PAC for the N5 has had some problems of late, so I don't know what's going on with the team.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread