[CAM][PORT][JB4.3][SP/T/TX/V/Z Series] Cyber-shot™ SONY Smart Social Camera Z1s

OP Rizal Lovins

26th May 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 7

74 posts
Camera
Hello Bro, now 4.4.2 is available.Please create Cyber-shot mode b'coz Z camera is not good with many noise.When I usedXperia Neo, Camera is better than Z Camera.I think Sony and Ericsson sperated all of the Sony phones camera r bad.So we need Cyber-shot camera mode for 4.4.2 Official 100% clear Rom.
30th September 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #92  
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 266

331 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzard

sorry to ask just ignore if this bothers you
will you consider porting it to xperia p or is it not possible?

So, the only problem is the SemcCamera/SemcCamera3D UI.apk that not working *Dissapear from App drawer/Not install on the Novathor SoC*
The rest:

Is here: My Social Camera Port for Novathor SoC :3

@xperiaz2 's Z3 Social Camera Port :3

@xperiaz2 's Z1C Social Camera Port :3

@xperiaz2 's M2 Social Camera Port :3

@niaboc79 's Social Camera Port for All Qualcomm Devices *I had the idea to here for make for my port :3 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizal Lovins

NO, you need Z1 framework mod, super user mod, but still this camera won't work properly on non-qualcomm devices

No, itsn't impossible, the problem is the f*cked SemcCamera/Camera3D UI.apk, certainly... Your wrong here :v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@Rizal Lovins
Hmm its easy to say "No it wont work on a non Qualcomm"device
But just can we even look into it to make it work?
Because its easy to NO but it should be possible to make it work on our Xp because some of the people use Z1 Framework Mod and Superuser Mod on our XP like i do

Haha, I don't know if this is a joke or is totally true, LOL. Although, the Mastah @Rizal Lovins said: "Not work in Non-Qualcomm Devices" I'm say: "Is possible, but I don't know how for the moment "

@niaboc79 , go to here also, please :3
30th September 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #93  
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 33,962

6,727 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebasrock156

So, the only problem is the SemcCamera/SemcCamera3D UI.apk that not working *Dissapear from App drawer/Not install on the Novathor SoC*
The rest:

Is here: My Social Camera Port for Novathor SoC :3

@xperiaz2 's Z3 Social Camera Port :3

@xperiaz2 's Z1C Social Camera Port :3

@xperiaz2 's M2 Social Camera Port :3

@niaboc79 's Social Camera Port for All Qualcomm Devices *I had the idea to here for make for my port :3 *

No, itsn't impossible, the problem is the f*cked SemcCamera/Camera3D UI.apk, certainly... Your wrong here :v

Haha, I don't know if this is a joke or is totally true, LOL. Although, the Mastah @Rizal Lovins said: "Not work in Non-Qualcomm Devices" I'm say: "Is possible, but I don't know how for the moment "

@niaboc79 , go to here also, please :3

It can't work!

Xperia P doesn't have needed libs to use main camera app.

Camera add on are TOTALLY different, they are using any available camera drivers with little tweaks.
30th September 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #94  
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 266

331 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

It can't work!

Xperia P doesn't have needed libs to use main camera app.

Camera add on are TOTALLY different, they are using any available camera drivers with little tweaks.

Oh, really? Camera Add-ons don't works in some devices *Ram, SoC, Camera's, Android Version, etc*. is fake in part your reply, and the libs could port from the other device, how the chase of the Cyber-Shot Mod by @Rizal Lovins or @Levered 's Camera JB *Ntx 2nd/3th generation* Port.
30th September 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #95  
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 33,962

6,727 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh, really? Camera Add-ons don't works in some devices *Ram, SoC, Camera's, Android Version, etc*. is fake in part your reply, and the libs could port from the other device, how the chase of the Cyber-Shot Mod by @Rizal Lovins or @Levered 's Camera JB *Ntx 2nd/3th generation* Port.

Feel free to loose your time

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #96  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 1,762

1,757 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Same answer with @niaboc79

Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread