Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 3,715

2,333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou-13

hi !

that's all ???!!! only 60k ???

i have between 5 Mb/s and 40 Mb/s ( depending if i'm on H ..... or H+ ..... or H++(DC-optimised)....or LTE in my city and sector of region around ) , and 10/12 Mb/s at my home .

yea our goverments are pretty good thiefs ... i get with H 60kbps and H+ UP TO 300kbps and there is no LTE whatsoever ....and our internet packets prices are so high ... this sucks really
Today, 09:16 AM   |  #112  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 255

931 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrrg

yea our goverments are pretty good thiefs ... i get with H 60kbps and H+ UP TO 300kbps and there is no LTE whatsoever ....and our internet packets prices are so high ... this sucks really

yes !!!
It's very very stupid that the mobil operator suck too much our money ...... for to offert "poor" bandwitdh !!! scandalous ...

i have call/sms/mms unllimited + 3 Go of internet datas hight-speed , DC(H++) & 4G access + online operator services + big advantages for new phone every 18 months + wifi automatic and unlimited on operator's Hotspots .......etc......====> for 39
And on the same operator ( SFR-France) with "multipack" ,i have home ADSL(+) ( 15Mb/s ) reduction ==> i pay only 15 in place of 29 ( not 31 because no useless TV options )

But in France there are "low-cost" cell phone plan with the same quality : all unlimited things + lots of datas hight-speed + wifi too ( all the same ) for cheaper !!!
but no phone advantages ,operator 's shop help....etc .... just "full" phone usage ===> for only 19 to 21
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread