Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more
Post Reply

Can someone upload Contacts.apk and Contacts.odex files here please?

OP ItsMyUserName

30th May 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Hey guys I just messed up with those two files on my Nokia X and I can't make calls anymore, car someone upload them please?
You need root and root explorer, files are in system/app and their names are Contacts.apk and Contacts.odex
Thank you all ! (sorry for my bad english )
30th May 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyUserName

Hey guys I just messed up with those two files on my Nokia X and I can't make calls anymore, car someone upload them please?
You need root and root explorer, files are in system/app and their names are Contacts.apk and Contacts.odex
Thank you all ! (sorry for my bad english )

It's so eaaaaaaaaaasy to upload these two files Help please I can't make calls without that app
31st May 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
no one have stock rom with root access here?! pleaaaaaaaaaaase help
31st May 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 456
 
845 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyUserName

no one have stock rom with root access here?! pleaaaaaaaaaaase help

Here you go, friend. FYI, next time you run into trouble, PM me and i'll send you the files privately.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Contacts[1].apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.75 MB, 49 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 456
 
845 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Heres the odex. Rename it to Contacts.odex.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Contacts.odex.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.72 MB, 26 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Stock XL ROM
Does anyone have a stock XL ROM (if it is legal to have and provide one)? Can they provide it to me?

I installed gapps temporarily on my XL in order to active Google Play Services and download my purchased apps. Next, I tried to uninstall gapps, and find it has infiltrated my system to such an extent that I don't know how to get rid of it.

I wish I had made a backup using TWRP before installing gapps!
26th September 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #7  
bryanjay420's Avatar
Senior Member
jeddah
Thanks Meter: 36
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMNovice

Does anyone have a stock XL ROM (if it is legal to have and provide one)? Can they provide it to me?

I installed gapps temporarily on my XL in order to active Google Play Services and download my purchased apps. Next, I tried to uninstall gapps, and find it has infiltrated my system to such an extent that I don't know how to get rid of it.

I wish I had made a backup using TWRP before installing gapps!

download it through navifirm+ and flash using nx flasher
1st October 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

Here you go, friend. FYI, next time you run into trouble, PM me and i'll send you the files privately.

i have downloaded your contacts.apk but it cannot be insatalled

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in X Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank