View Poll Results: Do you want to see this firmware being officially recognized by XDA with Portal news
Yes I want it 375 94.94%
No I don't want it 20 5.06%
Voters: 395. You may not vote on this poll

Xperia Overlay™ | 2011 line | HDPI | Sony devices | 1.A.9.4.14.43 | OTA RE-Released

25th September 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #1001  
Xda Devlopers
Thanks Meter: 334

655 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel

Is it possible to get screen mirroring working?

I thought its working on this rom..??
25th September 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #1002  
Thanks Meter: 686

1,341 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒεηιx

I thought its working on this rom..??

Not for me
28th September 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #1003  
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
Any news for Xperia S??
28th September 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #1004  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
Can we expect new version?
The Following User Says Thank You to sknerus75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #1005  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 90

102 posts
More
Location My PERSONAL opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achotjan

be mature...

You see, people here is mature enogh to install your ROM, but there is one thing that is missing there. Your envolvement into the activity.

Quote:

its developement thread

Sorry, but I haven't seen the [DEV] mark in the title of the thread, like on others developement threads. And just in case you need DEV support, you can create another thread while exposing your issues and awating for help from the dev. Otherwise it's a general support/discussion thread like any other rom thread and everybody is free to expreess itself.

Quote:

its impossible to track bugreports and feature request with all the angry pepole blaming My work

Didn't you get the Idea, that people DO NOT blame you for your WORK, but for your ATTITUDE instead. Your work is titanic and awesome. Even gorgeous.

Quote:

for all who want the source code go and ask to sony mobile, not me

That's a great blackmail tacticks to ask people for donating you, but the words used are incorrect. As far as I know, Sony has already relreased the code of its last ROM for our device, which is ICS. The fact that you HAVE USED Sony "proprietary" code is evident, because even the build number corresponds to the first public build for Z2/Z2 Tablet. And if Sony distributes this code, people using it there, mentions this fact there and do not asking money for the built ROM, because there are parts of SONY inside. You're free to share your work, but as far I saw on XDA, under the downloads section of each rom present on XDA, there is ALWAYS the link to the source code, but not the fresh and utouched one. The link to the Ready-To-Compile code. It meansm that anybody, who has an amount of knowledge in compilation of ROMs can CONTRIBUTE. You see, this word doesn't have the connotation STEALING, but HELPING with the developement. If you do not want to share your COMMITS to the SONY PROPRIETARY code, I think it's not a ROM thread, but likely a circus.

Quote:

So atleast be heppy with the fact that i release for xda FREE

It's a little bit impolite saying so to your "customers", people gonna chose somebody that respects its auditoria.

Dear Achotjan, I've read the whole thread since the beginning, and I've got only 2 points to sum it up:
1) If you wanna share your ROM (of course if you want so that people call it so), according to XDA HELP-EACH-OTHER principles, you have to release your commits to the source code. From its pard, XDA will undertake every possible measures to protec your copirights, like I've already personnaly seen many times it happens so.
2) if you have got PERSONAL hatings, discontents you'd better express them in PM and not start a WW2 there, especially with your users.

If you got my message through these lines, I wish you good luck!

off: I grew up in Marseilles, I LOVE this city, but I'm a lil bit ashamed of your relationship with the OpenSource community here. Sorry. I tried to expose my thinkings about all this mess sincerely.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nos1609 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #1006  
Xda Devlopers
Thanks Meter: 334

655 posts
@nos1609

Can we stop this kind of post and just move on...
28th September 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #1007  
Flag hanzhong
Thanks Meter: 98

317 posts
More
guys ,,just use what he provide for us is still well
Last edited by nie11kun; 28th September 2014 at 03:33 PM.
Today, 02:10 PM   |  #1008  
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 97

674 posts
More
Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, achotjan, sde, xperia, xperia overlay
Previous Thread Next Thread