Post Reply

[KERNEL][TMO][TW-AOSP 4.4][09/21/2014] KT-SGS5 - NG2 - KTweaker

24th September 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #731  
tech128's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Have you tried the one I posted yet?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Trying it right now. It has been working since last night but I'm gonna give it awhile before saying anything definitive.

It has worked for a little over a day previously then died.
24th September 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #732  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,388
 
6,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech128

Trying it right now. It has been working since last night but I'm gonna give it awhile before saying anything definitive.

It has worked for a little over a day previously then died.

Alrighty boss. can't wait to hear the results!
25th September 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #733  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,388
 
6,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech128

Trying it right now. It has been working since last night but I'm gonna give it awhile before saying anything definitive.

It has worked for a little over a day previously then died.

Any update dude?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #734  
tech128's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Any update dude?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yep, it's still working today!

Looks like you solved it man!

Muchos thanks!!

And thanks also to ktoonsez for the awesome kernel!
The Following User Says Thank You to tech128 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #735  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,388
 
6,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech128

Yep, it's still working today!

Looks like you solved it man!

Muchos thanks!!

And thanks also to ktoonsez for the awesome kernel!

Great! Glad we could figure it out! I'll get in touch with the boss so he can implement the fixed version in future builds!
The Following User Says Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #736  
GuyInDogSuit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orangevale, CA
Thanks Meter: 455
 
2,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
Double-tap to wake doesn't work sometimes. I'm not sure if it's my profile (Undisputed v2) or what, but it's just a hit-or-miss kind of thing. CM11 9/25 official build.
27th September 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #737  
Member
Flag New Port Richey, Florida
Thanks Meter: 11
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Have you tried this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777813. This kernal is permissive

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

[QUOTE=jp712;55414469]I posted that reply while I was at work and had not seen your's yet. I understand that this is a Sprint thread. As you know the phones are very similar and there are some kernels out there that claim to be universal. Just trying to see if someone on the other side of the same road had any input that could help since the developers often tend to support multiple variants. Thanks for the tip tho.[/QUOTE. This kernal is permissive. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777813
27th September 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #738  
GuyInDogSuit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orangevale, CA
Thanks Meter: 455
 
2,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=kmcphee;55694783]Have you tried this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777813. This kernal is permissive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp712

I posted that reply while I was at work and had not seen your's yet. I understand that this is a Sprint thread. As you know the phones are very similar and there are some kernels out there that claim to be universal. Just trying to see if someone on the other side of the same road had any input that could help since the developers often tend to support multiple variants. Thanks for the tip tho.[/QUOTE. This kernal is permissive. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777813

.... Wrong thread? This isn't a Sprint thread, this is a T-Mobile Galaxy S5 thread. And you posted a link to this same thread.
Yesterday, 06:19 PM   |  #739  
Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Amazing kernel love the stabilty and variety of options and mods. I just have one question regarding the profiles. According to your experience guys which profile do u think is better for both performance and battery life?? I tried ktoonsified v1 and v2 and noticed both oc to 2668 and enable fast charging , im a bit afraid about the fast charging thing can someone confirm if it is a safe option to use?also whether oc both cpu and gpu will affect anything? Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S 5 Original Android Development by ThreadRank