[Android 4.0+, ROOT] Quick Reply for Pushbullet - Reply to Whatsapp from PC

Yesterday, 12:07 PM   |  #461  
Thanks Meter: 27

116 posts
More
I receive the message from the Whatsapp sender and when I reply it gets added to the conversation in Whatsapp but it doesn't get sent. Instead of the checkmark next to it I see a clock. Only when I open the conversation on my phone does the message get sent.
Yesterday, 12:49 PM   |  #462  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
I think you must have a **** ton of error messages in your google play developer panel because the app crashes like 4 times a day for a week now.
Yesterday, 10:51 PM   |  #463  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100

177 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoii

Can you please explain the requirement on busybox? It's a good information to have in the first post/product page IMHO.
Thanks,
Just purchased the app, will try it out and report back.

BusyBox is required as the Root commands written in the app use Stericson API which require BusyBox to sun smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfux

[IMG="screenshot of warning"][/IMG]

Spyware!Mspy.A@Android is found - high risk

this message I got from "du speed booster" while installing quickreply!
how to proceed safely?
+mike

Haha! That's because Quick Reply uses Root Level access and modifies Whatsapp Database directly, hence it pops up as virus.
There is nothing is worry about, that's how Quick Reply works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdionysius

I receive the message from the Whatsapp sender and when I reply it gets added to the conversation in Whatsapp but it doesn't get sent. Instead of the checkmark next to it I see a clock. Only when I open the conversation on my phone does the message get sent.

Hey, it seems your Phone is going into super deep sleep or you are using some application like Greenify etc. that does not let Quick Reply work in background.
Let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikelRe

I think you must have a **** ton of error messages in your google play developer panel because the app crashes like 4 times a day for a week now.

Well, that's weird, the only bug I am aware of is that Quick Reply does not start automatically on boot on some devices.
Apart from that I have not received any Bugs.
Even about the reports, my Google Play dev panel shows 0 reports and crashes
Plus I have Acralyzer implemented, which means every time Quick Reply crashes on any phone, I get the detail bug report. Without user needing to submit that.
Acralyzer shows just 7 crashes in total for version 1.0.3 and they are due to non understanding messages.

I am really not sure which version you are using because as per my knowledge v1.0.3 has most of the bugs fixed and almost no crash.
Today, 01:44 AM   |  #464  
Thanks Meter: 46

205 posts
Nothing major, but is it possible to prevent the quick reply window from automatically closing after pressing enter? I do not have the habit of typing everything in 1 go and I cant re-open the window if I pressed the enter button on mistake
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Paid Software Announcement and Discussion by ThreadRank