Finally Ipad smoothness : Onda V975M Quad Core 2.0GHz 9.7 Inch Retina Screen

16th September 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #641  
Flag Palermo, Italy, Italy
Thanks Meter: 30

131 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stane1983

Easy man.... First I'll finish rom for tablet that I have. Then I'll create same rom w/o bluetooth and wifi module that it has (have it written somewhere)... Have to start from somewhere...

Yeah! Take your time stane

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 con Tapatalk
17th September 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #642  
Flag Varazdin
Thanks Meter: 17

50 posts
More
Onda V975m ROM topic on ondaforum: http://www.ondaforum.com/topic/978-o...-by-stane1983/

Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stane1983 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #643  
Thanks Meter: 298

1,706 posts
Don't know how many people from here are watching the progress of development of Stane's Rom, but from what I have read is really going well.
Already he managed to solve most bugs and create a really lag-free Rom, with working Ocing.
On the other hand, many complaints about brick during install process. So guys take your time and read well of the procedure if you decide to try it.

Unleashed by my Nexus 4
23rd September 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #644  
Thanks Meter: 17

79 posts
Thanks man, I will.
24th September 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #645  
Thanks Meter: 3

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamba1

Yes, those are the instructions I followed.

This is what I did:
- Opened the back, and using a fine wire, shorted pins 7 and 8 of the nand flash. I used flash 1 of 4 available in my tablet (seems like earlier versions have 2 chips, and later versions have 4). Unlike the instructions, I had to count from the bottom right (given the back facing me with the speakers toward me (power + usb pointing away, meaning the battery was on the right). With this in mind, the flash 1 was the top right, and on that chip I started bottom right and counted to the left, inserting the fine wire between pins 7 and 8.
- Used the AML flash tool to write the config_erase_my.xml (I cannot remember the exact name. Sorry, I'm at work and ondaforum is blocked). With the usb port plugged into the computer, I could hear the tablet become recognized (I had to install the drivers before the AML flash tool would recognize the tablet).
- Used the image tool to write to the flash drive the rozak version of 1.1.0 for a v3 tablet. (mine is v4)
- Put the usb stick into the ota cable, and into the usb port of the tablet
- Powered on with Power + Volume+, then waited for 5 seconds, releasing the power when I saw the green android guy (the little one)
- Kept pressing volume+ until the big android with the flashing cube came up. At this point, the flash failed, but I went flashed updated.zip as described above.

Tablet booted up fine.

You should know, I had tried for 8 hours previous to this to try and get the tablet running. I flashed, and reflashed over and over again. On the forums, I read that people just could not give up.

Don't, you'll get it!

What OS on your PC? Win 7 - 32?
24th September 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #646  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobidor

What OS on your PC? Win 7 - 32?

I was using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
24th September 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #647  

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamba1

I was using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

My tab is bricked and my PC (Win 7 - 32, Win 8.1 - 64) not recognize the Tab. Pins 7-8 short with aml burning tool, again and again.
24th September 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #648  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Bricks are imo all due to faulty nand or people not following instructions. Rom is awesome, the device finally works as it is supposed.
Judy's to stane
27th September 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #649  

30 posts
Stane posted 0.9.2 of his ROM on the Onda forum. Camera is working fine now as well as a few other bug fixes.
Today, 04:31 AM   |  #650  
Thanks Meter: 16

67 posts
Agreed. Stane's 0.9.2 ROM is fantastic for this tablet. Finally happy with it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread