Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,700

3,597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shangzhang

Hi Rapier,

You mentioned call quality heard on the other end through headphones. Do you think the 4.45 version has fixed that? If not, can you share what you did to make it better?

Thanks,

No ROM that I've tried had this fixed...that line in build.prop is found on every AOSP ROM and need to be edited for the headset mic to work.

So I said what needs to be done...using a root file explorer, you should edit build.prop file found in /system and change that mic setting from digital to analog, then reboot

Sent from nowhere over the air...
Last edited by Rapier; 27th September 2014 at 04:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapier For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd October 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #362  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
pa_ville-4.6-BETA3 released. Unfortunatelly I won't be able to test it until the weekend. Can someone check it out ?
2nd October 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #363  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 500

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox911

pa_ville-4.6-BETA3 released. Unfortunatelly I won't be able to test it until the weekend. Can someone check it out ?

On hboot 2.16 everything seems to be ok, don't know though does the official release have DSB and new recents because unofficial doesn't so I can't comment anything on their behavior.
2nd October 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #364  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,700

3,597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikoleko

On hboot 2.16 everything seems to be ok, don't know though does the official release have DSB and new recents because unofficial doesn't so I can't comment anything on their behavior.

Yes, the official releases all have the new features. Unfortunately for us, the new recents doesn't work, it's giving FCs of systemUI every time. Besides this, DSB and everything else works. The unofficial builds will never have the new features included because they're not released as open source till the code is not polished and (almost) bug free.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread