Okay installing CWM was hard, here is how I did it:
- Install Vcom mtk drivers
- Install Vroot
- Enable USB Debugging
- Start Vroot and Click on Root (this should already root your phone successfully)
- Install SuperSu (Download as Apk File)
- Install the newest version of MTKDroidTools
- Connect Phone with PC
- Start MTKDroidTools as Administrator
- Check if your phone gets revealed (should happen if you're lucky)
- If you got it revealed(Informations about the phone should show up) by MTKDroidTools, click on "root, backup, recovery"
- Click on the Root Button at the Bottom (yes, it is still necessary)
- Next to the Button "Recovery and Boot", select "To use boot from phone", then click on "Recovery and Boot"
- I dont remember which dialogs will pop up, but you will have to agree everything, and this is important: Let it build you an automatic CWM Recovery on your phone
- At last it will ask you if to reboot into recovery, select yes
- Later if you are in Android, and dont know how to get back to recovery mode, just install MobileUncleTools, there you can select "reboot into recovery".
Finished. I hope I could help!