Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP] Attempt to Cm11, CM10 for Galaxy S Duos S7562L !

OP !blackram

16th January 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

12 posts
Guys,

I'm trying to make a port for CM11 , CM10 or anything to mobile phone Galaxy S Duos - S7562 -L because we have no other developer doing anything for this device and decided by the hands in the dough , I have knowledge in linux and a little programming , have experience in iT for 10 years and want to risk , however could not follow the official tutorials Cyanogem and Google ... always end up with an error that I can not find anything .
1 - My first doubt is whether it is possible to perform the port , it is strange no one has yet tried a port of anything except the kyleopen that eh original rom with just a few additions script and deletion of apps from Samsung . It is possible to perform this port ? Developers have achieved the grand duos , so I believe it is possible also to my device .
2 - it is possible to perform another port using the stock rom sansung , Galaxy Young Duos (with android 4.2.1 ) is very similar to S duos ( stuck in 4.0.4 ) in terms of hardware but not seen anything about how to accomplish this type of port anywhere , extracts the / system and did some comparisons but it does not know how to package and flash , since the packages that depend on ODIN I have to work . ( listed on the site SAMMOBILE.com )
3 - The phone is with root access , and also with cwm 5 installed , however when I go into FlashBoot mode, it can not find the device , but adb is working properly ... need to do something before accessing the boot flash samsung for this unit ?

I apologize for the questions , however I researched a lot and have installed linux on my pc at the moment for countless attempts and so far always resulted in failure , I 'm not going to give up so easily , however I must be missing something ... this phone does not have any version ever home so most of the tutorials are not intended for me , as well as those I found to use the power fail at the time of fastboot , as some failures occur at compile time , believe they are incomplete .

Thanks in attention , hope to enlist the help of the community , if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it Thanks in attention, hope to enlist the help of the community, if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it.

(I ended up getting with this unit because I gave my wife a gift, not score as longer stand to hear her complaining of lockups, unable to make calls, slowness ... and all claims that I believe that all users of this device have already done, I my turn to give her another device, a D3 motorola ... and this is making her happy: D, I still put this curse on to with my hand .. lol)
17th January 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Heeeeeeelp anyone ...

Enviado de meu GT-S7562L usando Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
alooooone
Quote:
Originally Posted by !blackram

Heeeeeeelp anyone ...

Enviado de meu GT-S7562L usando Tapatalk

acho q estou sozinho mesmo .... U_U
The Following User Says Thank You to !blackram For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Question
2nd February 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
mais um
4th February 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #6  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 14

31 posts
More
Quote:

Guys,

I'm trying to make a port for CM11 , CM10 or anything to mobile phone Galaxy S Duos - S7562 -L because we have no other developer doing anything for this device and decided by the hands in the dough , I have knowledge in linux and a little programming , have experience in iT for 10 years and want to risk , however could not follow the official tutorials Cyanogem and Google ... always end up with an error that I can not find anything .
1 - My first doubt is whether it is possible to perform the port , it is strange no one has yet tried a port of anything except the kyleopen that eh original rom with just a few additions script and deletion of apps from Samsung . It is possible to perform this port ? Developers have achieved the grand duos , so I believe it is possible also to my device .
2 - it is possible to perform another port using the stock rom sansung , Galaxy Young Duos (with android 4.2.1 ) is very similar to S duos ( stuck in 4.0.4 ) in terms of hardware but not seen anything about how to accomplish this type of port anywhere , extracts the / system and did some comparisons but it does not know how to package and flash , since the packages that depend on ODIN I have to work . ( listed on the site SAMMOBILE.com )
3 - The phone is with root access , and also with cwm 5 installed , however when I go into FlashBoot mode, it can not find the device , but adb is working properly ... need to do something before accessing the boot flash samsung for this unit ?

I apologize for the questions , however I researched a lot and have installed linux on my pc at the moment for countless attempts and so far always resulted in failure , I 'm not going to give up so easily , however I must be missing something ... this phone does not have any version ever home so most of the tutorials are not intended for me , as well as those I found to use the power fail at the time of fastboot , as some failures occur at compile time , believe they are incomplete .

Thanks in attention , hope to enlist the help of the community , if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it Thanks in attention, hope to enlist the help of the community, if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it.

(I ended up getting with this unit because I gave my wife a gift, not score as longer stand to hear her complaining of lockups, unable to make calls, slowness ... and all claims that I believe that all users of this device have already done, I my turn to give her another device, a D3 motorola ... and this is making her happy: D, I still put this curse on to with my hand .. lol)

You can install cm11, cm10.1 and cm10.2 on s duos which is actually built for galaxy ace 2x. Only problem is that the build has a long list of bugs, and both the sim card slots don't work as the build is for a single sim device. Instead of building from scratch why don't you just modify ace 2x rom so that atleast one of the sim card slot works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil...007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil...007

You can install cm11, cm10.1 and cm10.2 on s duos which is actually built for galaxy ace 2x. Only problem is that the build has a long list of bugs, and both the sim card slots don't work as the build is for a single sim device. Instead of building from scratch why don't you just modify ace 2x rom so that atleast one of the sim card slot works.

Nikhil ... 007, I appreciate the information and I will start working on the rom for now, hope to have success in the making, I really think it will be simpler q trying to update, because I tried several times to make from scratch and have not had any success in the attempt which made me to be discouraged.

Thanks for this new breath if I get some functional thing u will be the first to know !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to !blackram For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #8  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 14

31 posts
More
Quote:

Nikhil ... 007, I appreciate the information and I will start working on the rom for now, hope to have success in the making, I really think it will be simpler q trying to update, because I tried several times to make from scratch and have not had any success in the attempt which made me to be discouraged.

Thanks for this new breath if I get some functional thing u will be the first to know !!!

Best of luck!!!!
So, which one are you gonna work on CM 11 or CM 10???
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil...007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #9  
Flag ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 16

86 posts
More
Red face
HEY WELL IVE FLASHED CM 11 ON S DUOS AND FOUND NO POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX NETWRK ISSUE NOW
but ony network is not only issue u got no blue tooth and camera is always rotated we will fix those soon hope so
The Following User Says Thank You to thepurepunjabi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd October 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Guys any progress?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread