[THEME] AOSP Theme For Stock Deodexed NF9 900T And Tweaked With Colors! 10/7

Search This thread

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
@foreverloco - Awesome job as usual dude, this is the ONLY theme I've run since your initial release way back when.

Just a heads up for ya, I was setting up my Calendar (flashed the latest Tweaked version) this evening and came across a white settings page.

Calendar / Settings / Select Ringtone

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
I'm a overachiever. I try an make/add new stuff to every release. Not the same sh!t every time like some ppl :D

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Oh no he didunt...:D

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

oh snap...

SHOTS FIRED...

Hahahaaha

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2
Of course you see my genius as same stuff... Don't you have like 1 theme?
I keep 10 themes updated with every update

How else would a x0x0 b/w chrome theme take you months to lay us with a update?
I think I'll take bets on who or what we get our hands on....
cbucz24 theme, sammy n4, or the edge I'm waiting to flop on?

LOL

Sorry I took so long.... I actually have things to do besides clicking xda..................

Last edited:
Reactions: 954wrecker

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
@foreverloco - Awesome job as usual dude, this is the ONLY theme I've run since your initial release way back when.

Just a heads up for ya, I was setting up my Calendar (flashed the latest Tweaked version) this evening and came across a white settings page.

Calendar / Settings / Select Ringtone

I think I remember leaving it as is cause I couldn't find the text for it, so it was black on dark...

I might be wrong, but tbh I'm not planning on touching anything til .4 gets dropped on us or I get my Edge on!
Lol!:p

sshafranko

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2013
Little Ferry
This theme is so complete, smooth, and just insane...your a legend loco

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Lunch money....thanks for all you do for Dwith and us Tweakers.

Conf.... 9PF68556YF1966457

Reactions: foreverloco

954wrecker

Jul 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
Any idea how to change the color of the blank space when using one-hand operation?

I always use the one from Xnote /system/app/EasyOneHand.apk it goes great with this theme.

my7apa3a.jpg

sent from my note 3

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Any idea how to change the color of the blank space when using one-hand operation?

Do you mean in the apps like contacts, phone, and keyboard or the bg for the home screen/launcher? The apks have their own bg that each one uses like the contacts uses the bg from the framework and the kb has a different one. The launcher uses the apk that 954wrecker mentioned. I never use one handed options so I've never touched that apk.

This theme is so complete, smooth, and just insane...your a legend loco

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Lunch money....thanks for all you do for Dwith and us Tweakers.

Conf.... 9PF68556YF1966457
Thank you bro! You're freaking awesome!!!!!

sshafranko

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2013
Little Ferry
Hey wrecker if I pull that apk out from xnote it will have the black backround? Mine is stock blue right now. If you ever mess with it loco, see how grey looks. The sane color you have in the system settings apk. Might look cool.

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Hey wrecker if I pull that apk out from xnote it will have the black backround? Mine is stock blue right now. If you ever mess with it loco, see how grey looks. The sane color you have in the system settings apk. Might look cool.

Here ya go man.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzzjbqofppukbfg/EasyOneHand.zip?dl=0

Screen
Screenshot_2014-10-02-21-09-55.png

Well the pic doesn't seem to be showing... Damn XDA..
I inverted the white phone template gave it a light gray outline and made the bg the same as what's in the framework.

Last edited:

Jamonguyen

Mar 30, 2011
I always use the one from Xnote /system/app/EasyOneHand.apk it goes great with this theme.

my7apa3a.jpg

sent from my note 3

Hey dude can youn link me to the thread my dumba$$ cant find it... but I noticed the easyonehand.apk your using is from the s5 and it allows you to add apps and things to the side. Please and thank you! @foreverloco thank you for making that quick fix love your themes mane

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
@foreverloco would this theme work with my ATT note 3 running tweaked rom 3.8 NF9?

Edit: never mind. It does. Lol

Last edited:

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
Loco.. I'm a huge advocate for your themes. Would you even think about trying to make a material L theme?

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
@foreverloco would this theme work with my ATT note 3 running tweaked rom 3.8 NF9?

Edit: never mind. It does. Lol

Glad you got it done and yea the theme will work on any phone as long as it's running the rom.

Loco.. I'm a huge advocate for your themes. Would you even think about trying to make a material L theme?

TBH, I wasn't too fond of the L theme, but if you wanted something close, then you could flash the teal color add on and then I could modify the kitkat ui to only change the status bar icons to white. It's not the exact hex they used for the teal in L and you would have all the dark apks instead of the light ones, but I guess it would be close.

Top Liked Posts