FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

App request: Jumping Poli from Samsung Apps

20th September 2014, 07:35 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
can't download file. any chance for a re-upload. thank you
 
 
20th September 2014, 03:27 PM |#12  
ianmb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Recovery
Thanks Meter: 785
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtencarguez

can't download file. any chance for a re-upload. thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmlb6vvsam..._poli.apk?dl=0
Link up again!

ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers
The Following User Says Thank You to ianmb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2014, 01:31 AM |#13  
Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmb

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmlb6vvsam..._poli.apk?dl=0
Link up again!

ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers

thank you for the quick reply.
I can see the file but when i click download or save to my dropbox, nothing happens.
any inputs? sorry this is the first time it happened to me.
thank you

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

done, i have it. was using chrome, switched to internet explorer and it downloaded right away.
thanks for sharing.
my baby \'s so happy..
21st September 2014, 04:08 AM |#14  
ianmb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Recovery
Thanks Meter: 785
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtencarguez

thank you for the quick reply.
I can see the file but when i click download or save to my dropbox, nothing happens.
any inputs? sorry this is the first time it happened to me.
thank you

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

done, i have it. was using chrome, switched to internet explorer and it downloaded right away.
thanks for sharing.
my baby \'s so happy..

You are most welcome! I myself have kids that desire games also so I know how you feel!

ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers
3rd October 2014, 02:22 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmb

Link up again!

ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers

Works great in my son's HP slate 7 tablet. Thank you very much !
The Following User Says Thank You to Earth@MilkyWay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes