Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Official Port of Android Revolution HD™ 7.3 | 6.3.3 | High Quality

OP saranhai

20th September 2013, 02:14 AM   |  #891  
#2!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Diddy Kong County
Thanks Meter: 5
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Everything works great with the new port until I reboot. It gets stuck on the boot animation. I've been playing with it the past couple days and it only does this after I sign in Google.
20th September 2013, 10:32 PM   |  #892  
contactwajeeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 323
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #2!

Everything works great with the new port until I reboot. It gets stuck on the boot animation. I've been playing with it the past couple days and it only does this after I sign in Google.

are you restoring any backups using TiBu, if yes please don't do so. Also, please do a full wipe and report back. I am using this as daily and the issue hasn't occured even once for me.
22nd September 2013, 01:54 AM   |  #893  
saranhai's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,340
 
4,888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
UPDATE!
Android Revolution HD 7.3 is now live and ready to download in the OP! Many thanks to @contactwajeeh for his hard work in porting this ROM for us, please remember to thank him!

Check the Original ARHD Thread over at the Desire HD forums for the changelog.

-Team Inferno-
The Following User Says Thank You to saranhai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2013, 10:40 PM   |  #894  
#2!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Diddy Kong County
Thanks Meter: 5
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactwajeeh

are you restoring any backups using TiBu, if yes please don't do so. Also, please do a full wipe and report back. I am using this as daily and the issue hasn't occured even once for me.

I'm not using any backups. I did try installing a few times, all with a full wipe(all partitions) and with the same result. I can setup email and other accounts and reboots fine but after I sign into Google then it won't boot anymore. Even before any apps were installed. I did notice that Hangouts kept force closing but besides that everything else seemed to be working great.
19th December 2013, 05:59 PM   |  #895  
Okaham's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by #2!

I'm not using any backups. I did try installing a few times, all with a full wipe(all partitions) and with the same result. I can setup email and other accounts and reboots fine but after I sign into Google then it won't boot anymore. Even before any apps were installed. I did notice that Hangouts kept force closing but besides that everything else seemed to be working great.

did you ever get this to work out?
19th December 2013, 09:51 PM   |  #896  
qipengart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 69
 
1,176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

Android Revolution HD 7.3 is now live and ready to download in the OP! Many thanks to @contactwajeeh for his hard work in porting this ROM for us, please remember to thank him!

Check the Original ARHD Thread over at the Desire HD forums for the changelog.

-Team Inferno-

Link is broken for version 7.3.
21st December 2013, 05:40 PM   |  #897  
#2!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Diddy Kong County
Thanks Meter: 5
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okaham

did you ever get this to work out?

Nope.
25th January 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #898  
davuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by qipengart

Link is broken for version 7.3.

May I post a mirror link here for ARHD 7.3 ?

http://www.fshare.vn/file/TQWJL2AJW3/
The Following User Says Thank You to davuong For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #899  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Question
I have the Desire Hd with the Revo 7.3 for 2 years with no problems at all! Suddenly it won't save any new contact or let me edit one. Instead i get two error/stops. The htccontacts and the acore processes. I tried out everything but still nothing. I delete the data from "people" and "contactsstorage", reimport everything but nothing. I did it again without importing any contact from google but the problem persists. What should i do? I have also uninstalled google+ and facebook apps

Thanks in advance!
3rd October 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #900  
hoangps's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 40
 
292 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Link is broken,anyone else can reupload ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes