As for the extra memory in Aero Control, I found out that the default settings for min_free_kbytes was '10240', then I changed it to '20480' and so far I haven't noticed any change in the phone's behavior, still has a bunch of memory free and is working as fine as it was before. I'll keep it this way for a while to see if it did change a thing at all.
The problem I had with my SlimKat was a random "google services stopped responding" message (something like this) popping out of nowhere randomly. I don't really know if it might have been an app I installed or if it just decided not to respond, but it came to a point in which it became unbearable (I would press "OK" and it would already show the same error again), I rebooted my phone into recovery and cleared Dalvik cache, then booted it up and saw that my text messages were all erased and that the problem was still happening. This pissed me off and made me decide to try another ROM, since I had been using SlimKat for quite a while (two months or something like this). Someday I might go back to it, when I see an update or something, I like to keep my phone as updated as possible.
I'm pretty satisfied with this PA ROM by the way. Only bug so far is the wallpaper showing entirely blurry but it might be the Launcher I'm using, so I'll try some workaround.
Thanks for all the help, mate, I'll keep on trying to clean stuff up and if I find anything helpful I'll surely report back.