Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HyperGamer 1.3, Calendar not Syncing

OP Masterfruit

7th June 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
So i am installing custom Roms quite some time on my xperia, needed to switch from GB to ICS and installed HyperGamer 1.3, nice and smooth rom forme except one thing: i can't get the calendar app syncing with my gmail acc. seems like some sync-apk or something is missing, though the calendar app itself is working, but i can't add new entry etc.

does anybody have a solution? or should i just switch to another rom?:P
7th June 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag Litija
Thanks Meter: 67

112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterfruit

So i am installing custom Roms quite some time on my xperia, needed to switch from GB to ICS and installed HyperGamer 1.3, nice and smooth rom forme except one thing: i can't get the calendar app syncing with my gmail acc. seems like some sync-apk or something is missing, though the calendar app itself is working, but i can't add new entry etc.

does anybody have a solution? or should i just switch to another rom?:P

I removed the syncing apk for calendar and then I never made a sperate installer so people could install apps that they need... I will make it as soon as I can
8th June 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
That would be nice, thank you.

I'm using the calendar via Browser atm, but ... kind of uncomfortable
3rd October 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Syncing in Hyper-Gamer 1.4
hey, just an update

since i had still Problems with the new HyperGamer 1.4 and the CalenderSync with my google account, i dug into that..

Seems that the CalendarProvider.apk is missing or removed in the System Folder.. i installed it manually, then the Google Calendar apk. now its working for me.

If there possibly were any more glitches before that you may have fixed them as well with the new rom

thx again for the awesome rom!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread