[ROM][d2lte][Official][4.4+]CandyKat Rom[8/29/14]

OP Flashalot

4th October 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #131  
Flag Steelville
Thanks Meter: 5

85 posts
Donate to Me
More
I get what your saying. I flashed lean kernel 9.15 then wiped caches and I have no LTE and also my notification light keeps blinking the whole time. When I restore my backup....my LTE comes back. I'll reflash the lean kernel and mess with the apns.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Still didn't work. This doesn't make any sense. Why would my data not work after flashing a a kernel. It works fine with all my other ROMs.......just not this one. Hmmmm just doesn't make any sense that my data quits working. Is anybody else here successfuly running a custom kernel with this ROM?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Ya something is up with my ROM because I'm got the same results with dkp and bms
4th October 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #132  
Thanks Meter: 310

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorey03

Ya something is up with my ROM because I'm got the same results with dkp and bms

Are you able to call and text just no data?

Or is it the completely blank triangle and "emergency calls only" deal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
4th October 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #133  
Flag Steelville
Thanks Meter: 5

85 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have full signal and can call, just no internet connection.....no lte. Can't browse the web or anything

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Are You running a custom kernel with this ROM? If not....will u try to see if it works for u?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Igotta go to bed. Gotta get up early for work. I'll mess with this more tomorrow.
4th October 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 127

360 posts
1.6.1 CandyKat has Slims latest commits/blobs. If you look in the Slim thread people are having issues with data and phone so I would revert back to CandyKat 1.6 until the issues are fixed.

When I had 1.61 I had data but was not receiving calls. Issues vary depending on baseband

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to powerserge1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread