Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Kitty Katty V1 | Android 4.4+ UI | Xolo A700 & Micromax A89

OP Rohan Taneja

21st April 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #31  
xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 416
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

What's Your Android Version? It's ICS

I know its ics. Mine is ics too.
To disable sig check I make a tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725233
5th May 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #32  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 879
 
309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Thumbs up
This is just awesome ROM bro! Is it like Note 3 ROM which is ported to many devices or you created the ROM and designed all the things?
8th May 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #33  
m0han's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 577
 
1,402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

Kitty Katty Project, a ROM for Xolo A700 & Micromax A89 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

Requirements:
Lava XOLO A700 device
-if this is not your device, stay away!

i'd like to try this rom on a friend's device. it is not Lava XOLO A700; but Micromax A89 Ninja.

a89 users should download
i) KittyKattyROM_20140107.zip, ii) KK_ROM_A89FIX.zip and iii) KK-Dialer-Boot-A89-Patch.zip
and flash them in succession in the same order. is that correct?

@A N D Y, please post an updated, consolidated procedure for Micromax A89 Ninja (to get your rom to install/run trouble-free). thanks a lot.

edit: will the cwm and stock recoveries from this thread both work on micromax a89 ninja?
Last edited by m0han; 8th May 2014 at 10:22 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Thumbs up Pure Awesomeness...
Stunned by the brilliance of this ROM. Dude, A N D Y!!! a million thanks to you man.
I have been using your ROM on my ninja a89 for one month now and it is absolutely brilliant. Loving the looks, features and smoothness that it has given to my phone. The recent app display, notification bar, long press icon to display uninstall option, it is so cool!!! I flashed pure performance also, so it is buttery smooth now.
Asteroid setting is not working, when I click on sound effects->viper4android asteroid setting FCs [but the don't care because I already have the settings that I need ]

The only issue that is bothering me is that when I lock my screen, sometimes the screen flashes with white light, it stops if I press the lock button again and returns to normal. During the first week, system UI crashes were frequent but now it happens very rarely. What I speculate is that the white screen flashing occurs when System UI crashes when the phone is locked. If you can fix this small problem your ROM will be totally perfect.
9th May 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LijoDXL

Stunned by the brilliance of this ROM. Dude, A N D Y!!! a million thanks to you man.
I have been using your ROM on my ninja a89 for one month now and it is absolutely brilliant. Loving the looks, features and smoothness that it has given to my phone. The recent app display, notification bar, long press icon to display uninstall option, it is so cool!!! I flashed pure performance also, so it is buttery smooth now.
Asteroid setting is not working, when I click on sound effects->viper4android asteroid setting FCs [but the don't care because I already have the settings that I need ]

The only issue that is bothering me is that when I lock my screen, sometimes the screen flashes with white light, it stops if I press the lock button again and returns to normal. During the first week, system UI crashes were frequent but now it happens very rarely. What I speculate is that the white screen flashing occurs when System UI crashes when the phone is locked. If you can fix this small problem your ROM will be totally perfect.

have you checked the messaging in landscape?the ui is like stretched out
9th May 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #36  
Rohan Taneja's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Anonymous Land
Thanks Meter: 919
 
372 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by LijoDXL

Stunned by the brilliance of this ROM. Dude, A N D Y!!! a million thanks to you man.
I have been using your ROM on my ninja a89 for one month now and it is absolutely brilliant. Loving the looks, features and smoothness that it has given to my phone. The recent app display, notification bar, long press icon to display uninstall option, it is so cool!!! I flashed pure performance also, so it is buttery smooth now.
Asteroid setting is not working, when I click on sound effects->viper4android asteroid setting FCs [but the don't care because I already have the settings that I need ]

The only issue that is bothering me is that when I lock my screen, sometimes the screen flashes with white light, it stops if I press the lock button again and returns to normal. During the first week, system UI crashes were frequent but now it happens very rarely. What I speculate is that the white screen flashing occurs when System UI crashes when the phone is locked. If you can fix this small problem your ROM will be totally perfect.

So, that can rather be fixed by Wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache. If still you face any issue. PM me, I'm free to deal with you issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by spg89

have you checked the messaging in landscape?the ui is like stretched out

Sorry Friend! I know many Ninja Users are facing the issue, so I can't fix the resolution as of now. You can try your stock MMS.apk to fix the Messaging issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

i'd like to try this rom on a friend's device. it is not Lava XOLO A700; but Micromax A89 Ninja.

a89 users should download

i) KittyKattyROM_20140107.zip, ii) KK_ROM_A89FIX.zip and iii) KK-Dialer-Boot-A89-Patch.zip
and flash them in succession in the same order. is that correct?

@A N D Y, please post an updated, consolidated procedure for Micromax A89 Ninja (to get your rom to install/run trouble-free). thanks a lot.

edit: will the cwm and stock recoveries from this thread both work on micromax a89 ninja?

Yup! Done.
BTW Custom Recovery of Xolo A700 won't work. You can try Ninja's own stock and clockwork mod recovery so that you won't face any issue!
Last edited by Rohan Taneja; 9th May 2014 at 01:14 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rohan Taneja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spg89

have you checked the messaging in landscape?the ui is like stretched out

Yaaa, you are right..it is stretched out but still workable, once you bring up the keyboard it is kind of okay (I never use landscape mode for texting, so am safe )
10th May 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LijoDXL

Yaaa, you are right..it is stretched out but still workable, once you bring up the keyboard it is kind of okay (I never use landscape mode for texting, so am safe )

well my fingers are little big...so i use landscape
4th October 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #39  
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 27
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
I flashed this ROM on my wife's A89,

After a day of usage, Me and my wife both are very much happy about the way this ROM is been build and working smooth.

Thank you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat rom for mt6577, kitkat ui for xolo a700, xolo a700 custom os
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes