Post Reply

[ROM] Lenovo A850+/A850p Stock CWM flashable zip

OP jayXzMx

21st September 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #161  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hi all, is S124 ROM has 8mp back camera -5mp front camera or default 5mp back and 0.3 front ???

Many Thanks
23rd September 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #162  
911-Future_Maker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer88

Hi all, is S124 ROM has 8mp back camera -5mp front camera ???

No bro.
23rd September 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #163  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911-Future_Maker

No bro.

Thanks for answer mate. I hope that jayXzMx will try to make it, when he has time
24th September 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #164  
setmov's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer88

Thanks for answer mate. I hope that jayXzMx will try to make it, when he has time

Here you go!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...amera-t2886772

Do not forget to hit THANKS button!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to setmov For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #165  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by setmov

Here you go!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...amera-t2886772

Do not forget to hit THANKS button!!!

Hello setmov,
Many Thanks for that patch. You definitely made my day with that Good News.I am sure that many people will appreciate that patch. I have question: is this patch working with all Roms stock and custom ?!? Now i am with S118
25th September 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #166  
setmov's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer88

Hello setmov,
Many Thanks for that patch. You definitely made my day with that Good News.I am sure that many people will appreciate that patch. I have question: is this patch working with all Roms stock and custom ?!? Now i am with S118


I have tested it on:
MIUI - 3 versions
s118
s119
s124
LEWA

so yes, I believe it's working on all other custom roms too other than the mentioned
The Following User Says Thank You to setmov For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #167  
911-Future_Maker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
A bunch of ROMs ported to our A850+ from other phones
As usual test at your own risk mates!!!
Last edited by 911-Future_Maker; 5th October 2014 at 04:04 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Miscellaneous Android Development by ThreadRank