OP deviluper

25th September 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 6

77 posts
[QUOTE=abhineet_c;55660863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviluper

[CENTER]Introduction to the thread
I have the intt. note 2 - n7100 and i had not updated it for a very long time due to laziness of mine and i was still with the stock 4.1.2 stock, rooted , twrp and superSU installed. I recently decided to update my phone to either 4.3/4.4.2 , so i researched a bit and came to know about the bootloader confusion among several note 2 users. i also found out all the information was scattered and consumed a lot of time to grasp all the information . So i decided to make this thread to help other user and save their time.

What is a bootlader?
It is the first piece of code that is excuted and it boots the O.S into the ram.

If i may ask .... i tried to install the 4.4.2 version on my note 2 ..... but now the issue that i face is I cannot seem to get any network ... tried sim cards from all carriers... can that be rectified using a bootloader... earlier it was stuck on 4.3 ... and i flashed the indian version of 4.4.2. Any help or suggestions will be dearly welcomed.

Do u backup EFS before install ur ROM. If u did, then restore it, ur mobile network ll get back. If u didnt, .....
The Following User Says Thank You to black_eagle5000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #82  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 18

70 posts
Please were can i get the lastest bootloader just wanna to upgrade. Any links?
Thanks in advance?
5th October 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 890

1,558 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ify2gen2

Please were can i get the lastest bootloader just wanna to upgrade. Any links?
Thanks in advance?

Follow my signature
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread