OP alangrig

24th September 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #31  
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 109

692 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerndM14

What's that spot of light on the left bottom corner? Is that your finger getting in the way of the flash i.e light from flash bouncing/reflecting back off of your finger?

Only way I can get something similar on a picture is if I have my left hand semi in the way of the flash.

Yes the flash. Thats not the problem though. I'm more focused on the purple lines.
24th September 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 302

2,118 posts
only Problem I get with the camera is noisy image with low light, but thats understandable with camera phone, especially HTC one phone. I'm comparing it to m FujiFilm X100s though.
5th October 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 334

922 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwatson

Yes the flash. Thats not the problem though. I'm more focused on the purple lines.

Must be issued with your hardware then I finally got opportunity to take some dark flash only pictures. The one is the boardroom at work completely dark the other a tree outside again flash only. Not the greatest but you can at least make out what is what.

5th October 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #34  
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 109

692 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerndM14

Must be issued with your hardware then I finally got opportunity to take some dark flash only pictures. The one is the boardroom at work completely dark the other a tree outside again flash only. Not the greatest but you can at least make out what is what.

My phone has been off for repair now on two occasions to correct the green and purple lines. Its due to be delivered tomorrow. Will it be cured? doubt it!
6th October 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #35  
Flag Lennestadt
Thanks Meter: 566

3,022 posts
Donate to Me
More
lime works at night...
lime works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread