Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Disabling Nav bar stops camera buttons working??

OP Guitarfreak26

8th June 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 88

1,930 posts
More
Hey all

I've never been a fan of nav bars, on previous phones I have been able to remove the Nav Bar and then use LMT launcher instead.

Although this causes issues on the G3, when you remove the nav bar you can no longer press any buttons on the camera app? Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I've tried editing the build prop and using the lg xposed module and it happens on both

Sent from my LG-F400S using Tapatalk
6th October 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Aurora, Co
Thanks Meter: 29

183 posts
More
If you use LG Pie Support xposed module, it has a hook that sets the navbar @ 0px and hidden, so it's active but not visible/usable.

Only issue w/ this is that some apps will make space at the bottom of the screen as if the navbar is present.
6th October 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #3  
NEE
Thanks Meter: 629

674 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarfreak26

Hey all

I've never been a fan of nav bars, on previous phones I have been able to remove the Nav Bar and then use LMT launcher instead.

Although this causes issues on the G3, when you remove the nav bar you can no longer press any buttons on the camera app? Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I've tried editing the build prop and using the lg xposed module and it happens on both

Sent from my LG-F400S using Tapatalk

From me a working way was to "disable navigation bar via G3 toolbox module" that make the camera app work. (but i found a problem in stock web browser that you can not use copy/paste function)
6th October 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Aurora, Co
Thanks Meter: 29

183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm

From me a working way was to "disable navigation bar via G3 toolbox module" that make the camera app work. (but i found a problem in stock web browser that you can not use copy/paste function)

I've tried the toolbox, didn't work for me :/. I'm going to try it again, because I prefer the stock camera over 3rd parties. (I'm using 3rd party because I don't like the navbar space the fore mentioned G3 Pie Support causes)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread