Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

Galaxy note 3 sm-n900 Unkonwn baseband

OP Byakuya88

30th September 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-dude

If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!

With appreciation and respect, thank you
I've saved me from losing the device
5th October 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Appreciation
XDA Developers & V-dude , i would like to express my profound gratitude to XDAdevelopers and v-dude for giving me the necessary support to get galaxy note 3 back in better shape after loosing my network and IMEI number on my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n900...frankly , you guys are absolutely incredible ..thanks so much

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

DaOldMan/Thomas, XDA Developers & V-dude , i would like to express my profound gratitude to XDAdevelopers and v-dude for giving me the necessary support to get galaxy note 3 back in better shape after loosing my network and IMEI number on my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n900...frankly , you guys are absolutely incredible ..thanks so much
6th October 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #23  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
Try towleroot
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnboundDemon

weird thing is, i sometimes find the imei and the baseband and sometimes i dont, phone's not rooted yet, trying to find a way to root it without trippong knox since is not mine, but maybe im able to recover the efs i hope it works

towel root is the best way to root s5 note 3 without tripping knox i have done it very easy and PC FREE

1st go to https://towelroot.com/ (on the note3 or s5)
2nd toch the upside down Y. you will get a apk file
3rd once u got the file go to Setting>General>About> 5times touch Build Numberu will get Developers Mode.
4th Turn on Developers Mode and USB DEBUGGING
5th Instal towleroot apk
6th go to Google Play and search for Super SU install it and any root needed app to check or root checker
7th Super SU installed run it and if u rooted phones u may know what to do if not go normal and disable knox
8th VO LAA ur rooted

if u dont believe me then go to DOWNLOAD MODE and check that ur knox is tripped or not
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread