No registration required

Installing Tizen SDK for Wearables

OP Breach

16th May 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by emaderam

Have you installed Java JDK? Or just the Java SE?, You will need the Java JDK installed.

java se with netbeans 8 , it was the jdk file
10th June 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #22  
Flag NOIDA
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Getting the "cannot execute error"
Hello there, I'm getting the "cannot execute Java even if it waws installed. Check environment variables or Java version(over 1.6) " error, in spite of having JDK 8 update 5 installed. Pls help me out. Thanks .
environment variables are correct. Used cmd to check.
Last edited by ayushjha; 10th June 2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: forgot to mention regarding env. var.
10th June 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #23  
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 246

1,602 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushjha

Hello there, I'm getting the "cannot execute Java even if it waws installed. Check environment variables or Java version(over 1.6) " error, in spite of having JDK 8 update 5 installed. Pls help me out. Thanks .
environment variables are correct. Used cmd to check.

Looks like you need to install the latest version 7. Make sure you add it to your path too. Mine is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_55.
The Following User Says Thank You to JimSmith94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #24  
Flag NOIDA

2 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Wow, that's really weird. The 'install manager' doesn't detect Java 1.8+ but detects outdated 1.7.55 !
Thanks anyway !
11th June 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #25  
Flag New York

2 posts
More
the problem here is that I'm interested. I just can't seem to get this installed. It gets to the Intel HAXM installation and fails because I am running an AMD 1090T, which is clearly not supported. Does that mean I can't use the IDE at all on my machine? Would installing a virtual machine of linux and going that route work on the same hardware or is that going to still look for HAXM to be installed? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
11th June 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #26  
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 246

1,602 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybird2411

the problem here is that I'm interested. I just can't seem to get this installed. It gets to the Intel HAXM installation and fails because I am running an AMD 1090T, which is clearly not supported. Does that mean I can't use the IDE at all on my machine? Would installing a virtual machine of linux and going that route work on the same hardware or is that going to still look for HAXM to be installed? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

It's enabled by default on AMD chips. Just ignore the error and you should be okay.
17th June 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #27  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybird2411

If you are still having trouble with this, let me know I can upload a copy of the image file I have modified or instructions on how to modify if you would like. I was having the same problem you were and it wasn't even allowing me past the part where it tried to install HAXM.
16th July 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #28  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Marlton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 830

2,507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricil

If you are still having trouble with this, let me know I can upload a copy of the image file I have modified or instructions on how to modify if you would like. I was having the same problem you were and it wasn't even allowing me past the part where it tried to install HAXM.

Hi, could you please tell me how you got around this issue? Thanks in advance.

Chris
27th July 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #29  

1 posts
Tizen SDK for wearable crashes
Hi, im trying to change the icon image on my gear 2 and i install everything already for the sdk to work, all the java, but when i opne the sdk and try to do stuff it just says "not responding" and thats it i close it and open it again and still the same thing, i tried uninstalling everything and installing it back and it still doesnt work, im new at this so if someone could explain me how to make this work ill appreciate alot, thank you.
7th October 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 133

1,041 posts
More
sdb not recognized as internal or external cmd
I CAN NOT for thde life of me get now a second pc to recognize my gear watch. I originally was trying to flash null23's recovery and it wouldnt stick so I had to dl another firmware because the original boot img had been deleted per odin 3.09, sooooooo I ended up on Tizen. I found a link on xda to downgrade back to android but I'm having issues with that. After several hrs of googling I found a link on Tizen sdk and then found this link. I followed all the instructions in the op and when I open a cmd window and press sdb devices I get the error sdb is not recognized blah blah blah etc. It's really working my nerves can someone help a boy out?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gear 2, gear 2 neo, tizen, watch, wearable
Previous Thread Next Thread