Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Is Titanium Backup the most powerfull app for restoring apps and data?
Yes 35 94.59%
No 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

[Guide] Noobs guide to use Titanium Backup for backup and restore of apps.

OP shubhojit89

1st October 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I recently backup my game data. My question is, if i copy the files on the titanium backup folder to another storage like external sd card, can i still use these files if ever titanium backup is uninstalled?

What if i flashed a new room and wipe all the data and install titanium backup again, can i still use the files in the previous titanium backup folder ?
Last edited by Xerroneous; 1st October 2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: update
1st October 2014, 12:18 PM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 480

963 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerroneous

I recently backup my game data. My question is, if i copy the files on the titanium backup folder to another storage like external sd card, can i still use these files if ever titanium backup is uninstalled?

What if i flashed a new room and wipe all the data and install titanium backup again, can i still use the files in the previous titanium backup folder ?

Yes you can just don't change anything like folder name app name anything ..
If you want to say you want to use the apps present in titanium folder then you can't cz the app backups in it's own format .. You can only the backup after installing the app.

Sent from my Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to shubhojit89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 31

84 posts
Restoring ID
I flash ROMs on a regular basis but I always like to restore my device ID. I have just my ID saved on the cloud and when I flash a new rom I copy it back and have TB restore it. I know you can make a flash able zip for your apps and data. Is there a way to do it just for your ID?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, guide titanium backup, restore, restore titanium backup, titanium backup
Previous Thread Next Thread